Max.Wallace
0092678

All government employees are con folk.

Max.Wallace

Pro

If the politician you voted for lied, to get you paid then you are a con man, or con folk, to be PC.
0092678

Con

i dissagree
Max.Wallace

Pro

I suppose it is with the all. But you do actually realize that the base of this is that all .govers that voted for their candidate based on personal gain are as much con's as their politico? I suppose you did not. Bring your tantrum.
0092678

Con

what tantrum, i only said two words. also how can ALL government be con folk. that is logisticly IMPOSSIBLE.
Max.Wallace

Pro

My statement was simple.

You have submitted no argument.

Here is a clearer definition.

If you are a government employee, and voted for a politician who lies in order for you to get a bigger paycheck, then you are as much a con man as they are.

I screwed up with the title of this debate, no doubt. Vote con.
0092678

Con

Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
C'mon DDO, spit your fire, at we. I will not flee.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Evr seen a dirty snake, or a clean one?
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Snakes lie on the ground and stay clean.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Some get it, most don't.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Voluntary sacrificers, should be paid an equal sum to those that voluntarily sacrifice we.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I exclude those that work in the dirt from this debate, I am only concerned with those that push buttons, and hiss orders.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Every government employee should have term limits, except military.We need those with combat experience to train those . This is a matter on life or death and national security. Every other employee is not that important that they cannot be replaced.They should not make a career in government. No more than politicians should. The early representatives had jobs.They only met sparingly. Texas is still like that.

Because we have career politicians, we have mountains of junk legislation and regulations. That is the peoples fault. You can only be lied to and believe the lie if you are living a lie also.
Posted by Hawkeye117 2 years ago
Hawkeye117
Just saying I get where you are coming at with politicians being con men but using government employees is a broad term by extent you are saying a US Army soldier is a con man to civians due to the fact they are consitered government employees