vince77
SecularMerlin

All human life should be protected

vince77 has forfeited round #2.

vince77

Pro

I believe that all human life, including those that cannot speak for themselves should be protected from harm. The unborn are no less human than all of us,so they should have equal treatment.

Round 1 is for acceptance, and opening statement.
Round 2 is for rebuttal and a statement
Round 3 is for closing Statement
SecularMerlin

Con

All human life? Including those in a persisting vegetative state? Even those so barely developed that their size and cognitive function more comparable to a piece of dentine gum than an adult human being? What about the many twins that are absorbed in utero, how do you propose we protect them. Some Neolithic peoples even believe that a baby is just an animal with no more rights than an animal until it can speak. I may even go so far as to say that any human with no quality of life might consciously choose the void.
Posted by vince77 7 months ago
vince77
I don't mind,you can accept
Posted by SecularMerlin 7 months ago
SecularMerlin
I would like to accept your challenge if you don't mind me playing devils advocate regardless of my real feelings on this issue