Capitalistslave
madness

All of the recent DDO members with KKK members in their pictures are one person

madness

Capitalistslave

Pro

If you've been looking at the debates recently, you'll find a number of them are unable to be accepted. All of them deal with implying whites are the superior race, and all of them are with KKK members in their white uniforms in their profile pictures.

In addition, all of the profiles, which can be found in the below links, were updated within the last 5 hours(at the time I created this debate), further suggesting they are the same person.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

For the above similarities, I think they are too coincidental for each of these profiles to be from different people.
madness

Con

We are actually way more than 5 members, look at my friends list for those that are currently "public" others don't wish to be named, for fear of being discriminated by prejudice Debate.org members like you.

If you look at the date these accounts are created you will see huge anomalies:

Source 1 Joined:
3 Months Ago

Source 2 Joined:
1 Hour Ago

Source 3 Joined:
4 Months Ago

Source 4 Joined:
1 Month Ago

Source 5 Joined:
2 Years Ago

My profile joined: 3years ago

Your theory is essentially debunked here. The reason we are all KKK is because we are representing our movement and we discuss our ideologies with one another in group messages.

Anyone is welcome to join us, on the condition you change your profile picture to that of the KKK.

Most humble regards,

Madness, spokes-person for the Anti-black movement.
Capitalistslave

Pro

That's literally the ONLY anomoly. If you are smart, you wouldn't want to make it too obvious that you created multiple accounts. However, it's still pretty obvious. What exactly are the chances of this large percentage of debate.org's active members being KKK members? It's estimated by a number of sources that there are between 5,000 and 8,000 total members of the KKK in the US[1]. Of the total US population of about 324 million. 5000/324 million is .001%. You're telling me that there are more than 5 KKK members on Debate.org out of probably the 100(that's an over-estimate of the total active members) that are active? Why exactly would they be so over-represented?

Additionally, as I pointed out, all of them updated their profile around the same time, all of the accounts post the same content in the same manner: where it's impossible to accept the debate.

[1] https://www.google.com...
madness

Con

"That's literally the ONLY anomoly."

It only takes one anomoly to debunk your baseless theory.

"If you are smart, you wouldn't want to make it too obvious that you created multiple accounts."

So you believe I created these accounts over the span of 3 years? Have you even looked at the fact that these accounts were having their own seperate debates? It would be unreasonable and ineffective for someone to create 9+ accounts over the course of 3 years and debate on all of them.

"What exactly are the chances of this large percentage of debate.org's active members being KKK members?"

I am the only one claiming to be in the KKK. We are the ABM and to my knowladge no one else makes that claim.

"Additionally, as I pointed out, all of them updated their profile around the same time, all of the accounts post the same content in the same manner:"

Ive already spoken about this in the last round. We communicate via group messages, we are a community and share the same ideologies.

The burden of proof is on you, as you're making an accusation. Thus far, you've failed to meet your burden of proof and I have refuted every point you have made.

Capitalistslave

Pro

Not when there's a potential reasonable explanation for the anomoly. You could have very well created these accounts over the span of 3 years. I've personally seen accounts be removed for being from the same person, and they were spaced out by many months in creation date.

Also, all but one of the ones I linked to were created within the past few months.

Well, I'd like to point out an inconsistency between your previous round and this round. You said in the third from the bottom paragraph from the last round, specifically "The reason we are all KKK..." You claimed one thing in the last round that contradicts what you say this round.

Nonetheless, if what you claim here now is true, that you're the only kkk member, how many people are there out there who are actually part of the ABM? I'm sure it's also a very small number too. Very few people nowadays are blatantly racist. Racism usually exists on the subconscious level for most people, and promoting ideas that are anti-black is blatant racism. Racism is highly discouraged in society, so most people who are racist won't be blatant about it.

You've not sufficiently refuted every claim, for example you've not refuted the supporting evidence I provided of how there are so few KKK members, and why would they be over-represented on this forum? You've not explained why all of you would have changed your pictures all in the same day. And, usually burden of proof is something agreed upon before a debate is stated and I never agreed to having sole burden of proof in this case. Look up the debating guidelines on this site, and you'll see that the default is that both sides have a burden of proof unless otherwise agreed upon in the first round of debate. Additionally, I think if there is enough suspicion, the chances are what I say is true. If people lean one way or the other, and if people see that my conclusion is logical, it's reason to believe you are all just one person. There's one way you could easily win this debate:
Have each of your members check their IP addresses, take a screenshot of them, and provide them here as pictures. If you refuse to do this, this would cast more suspicion on you likely.

Since the default is that we share burden of proof, unless otherwise specified in the first round of debate(which it wasn't), we both need to prove our stance. All you've done so far is offer rebuttal to my points, you've not provided evidence supporting your side yet, such as IP addresses of each of the members, if they are actually different members. You could also offer other logical points I suppose.

If you provide at least 3 different IP addresses, I'll concede this debate.
madness

Con

-DISCLAIMER: THE ABM IS DISBANDING. WE HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY THE MODERATORS AND ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO MAINTAIN OUR BELIEFS ON THIS SITE WHICH DOESN'T ACCEPT US RACISTS.-

"Well, I'd like to point out an inconsistency between your previous round and this round. You said in the third from the bottom paragraph from the last round, specifically "The reason we are all KKK..." You claimed one thing in the last round that contradicts what you say this round."

I was talking about why our pictures are of KKK members. We make it very clear that we are ABM, and not KKK. I fail to see how this relates to one person being responsible for 9+ accounts.

"You've not sufficiently refuted every claim, for example you've not refuted the supporting evidence I provided of how there are so few KKK members,"

We are not KKK, but you refuse to accept this. The reason we feild KKK pictures is simple; We understand that the KKK meet extreme predjudice when they enact their freedom of speech, we believe this is undemocratic and unfair. We simply veiw our KKK profile pictures as a symbol of our fight for our freedom of speech. You're not allowed to join the ABM until you change your profile picture to that of a KKK member.
It's like saying "Muslims are Christians because they believe in Jesus as well." Just because we believe in certain ideologies of the KKK and feild their symbolism, doesn't mean we are the KKK, so stop showing prejudice towards our group.

"You've not explained why all of you would have changed your pictures all in the same day"

Yes I have, please actually read my arguments. We are organised and communicate via group messages, as the spokesperson of the clan I told all the members that they must change their profile picture. How is this hard for you to understand?

"If you provide at least 3 different IP addresses, I'll concede this debate."

Couldn't I just go to my local internet bar and use that IP, or just change my IP? Your logic is flawed.

This screen shots is dated the 15th. As you can see we are communicating privatly with one another, if one person owned all these accounts would they be talking to themselves?

This screen print is a dialog between me and your first source. It's dated 15th. I could pull up dozens more screenshots, but this proves it.

"*All* of the recent DDO members with KKK members in their pictures are one person"

Thus I only have to prove that at least one account is owned by an individual. I've proved far more than one here.

Could you really vote for Pro after seeing visual evidence. Pro has failed to provide a logical argument and has failed to meet his burden of proof in anyway. All I had to do was refute his claims, I'vc managed that and I've gone above and beyond to provide tangible visual evidence.

-THE ABM HAS BEEN DISBANDED, THUS ALL ACUSATIONS OF RACISM AGAINST THE ABM ARE INVALID. WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR PAST MESSAGES, AND BEAR NO ILLWILL AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE.-

Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
The glorious bastard won the debate :') He lost 0 debates in his short life span.
He might be dead now but his works live on.

http://www.debate.org...
Posted by JimShady 1 year ago
JimShady
This debate is a tribute to madness, who lost his life to this debate, cause apparently his account closed. R.I.P., I hope you can look on from heaven at this debate and see your name in victory. Rest In Piece.
Posted by Mharman 1 year ago
Mharman
Debate Number 101010
Posted by JimShady 1 year ago
JimShady
Thank you whiteflame.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*as I was going through
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
madness, you're correct. It appears I did miss that text as I was good by through the vote, and that is sufficient reasoning. JimShady, I apologize for this latest removal. You can re-post your vote as is at any time.
Posted by JimShady 1 year ago
JimShady
I guess having an opinion that is not perfectly, and I mean perfect as in Godly, explained is not allowed on Debate.org. This debate is actually really pathetic, it has turned into just a grudge match and report-no-matter-what debate.
Posted by madness 1 year ago
madness
@whiteflame: While you do a great job on this site I'm going to have to call you out on this one.

Regarding the voters source explanation:
"And then, he goes on to screenshots of the banter of the Anti-blacks, these screen shots are sources that show the ABM communicating amongst one another, the time and date give valid evidence that these accounts belong to multiple people, thus the sources are valid, pro uses no sources that prove anything other than his suspected accounts, so even though he can't prove that it was not just him talking to himself, Pro cannot prove that it wasn't."

In this explanation he has specifically explained what the sources are and how they provide evidence to support the side of con- Not all sources can be quotable, for example graphs, same applies to screen shots and other visual evidence.

"these screen shots are sources that show the ABM communicating amongst one another, the time and date give valid evidence that these accounts belong to multiple people, thus the sources are valid,"

"pro uses no sources that prove anything other than his suspected accounts"

Here he specifically tells us that pro uses no sources that prove anything other than his suspected accounts, and therefore don't provide any substantial sources.

Whiteflame your reason for removal-"sources are insufficiently explained. The voter is required to do more than simply award sources to the side whose sources they liked most"

The voter went into detail regarding how time and date played a huge role in validating these sources.

You continue your reasoning for removal:
"it must be clear why those sources were better than those given by the other side"
Yes the voter clearly states:
"these screen shots are sources that show the ABM communicating amongst one another, the time and date give valid evidence that these accounts belong to multiple people"
and then the voter touches upon pros sources and explains how they are invalid by not providing
Posted by madness 1 year ago
madness
"Saying that it would be better if you died when you were thrown against a wall as a baby does not equate to advocating for infanticide. Thank you though for providing another fine example of how unable you are to exercise any rational form of reasoning or logic."

Hoping that a baby dies when it get thrown against a wall is indeed advocating infanticide.
Thank you though for providing another fine example of how unable you are to exercise any rational form of reasoning or logic.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: JimShady// Mod action: Removed<

5 points to Con (Arguments, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: 5 points to Con (Arguments, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Well to start off with, I didn't agree with either party before, and after these I am still undecided. Neither proves anything. As far as conduct and spelling, I feel both were tied, but both sides maybe could've been a little more courteous. As for arguments, I have to agree with Con. I agree with him that BOP is on Pro, as he is making accusations. Although he does bring some good points, he cannot confirm them, they are just assumptions. Pro brings up "You've not explained why all of you would have changed your pictures all in the same day "Con counters this by saying "We are organised and communicate via group messages, as the spokesperson of the clan I told all the members that they must change their profile picture. ?madness brings up good arguments to debunk him, such as the differing times they were created. He also pulls up good reasons why they are all updated at different time points... Continued in Comments

[*Reason for removal*] Sources are insufficiently explained. The voter is required to do more than simply award sources to the side whose sources they liked most - it must be clear why those sources were better than those given by the other side, yet those sources are never assessed. Simply stating that certain pics were effective is not enough by itself.
************************************************************************
Vote Placed by JimShady 1 year ago
JimShady
CapitalistslavemadnessTied
Reasons for voting decision: 5 points for Con (arguments/sources) Well to start off with, I didn't agree with either party before, and after these I am still undecided. Neither proves anything. As far as conduct and spelling, I feel both were tied, but both sides maybe could've been a little more courteous. As for arguments, I have to agree with Con. I agree with him that BOP is on Pro, as he is making accusations. Although he does bring some good points, he cannot confirm them, they are just assumptions. Pro brings up "You've not explained why all of you would have changed your pictures all in the same day "Con counters this by saying "We are organized and communicate via group messages, as the spokesperson of the clan I told all the members that they must change their profile picture? madness brings up good arguments to debunk him, such as the differing times they were created. He also pulls up good reasons why they are all updated at different time points... Continued in Comments
Vote Placed by imabench 1 year ago
imabench
CapitalistslavemadnessTied
Reasons for voting decision: See comments