F.Lawyer
Rnesemee

All people are born without any talents.

F.Lawyer

Pro

Nature or nurture?
I know it's a very debatable question among humanity and of course you may don't agree with me. But I'll try to prove my position. Everything comes after born. Nobody prescribes your destiny like this future man will have such talent and that man such talent. No! Nobody. So from my point of view, in general, people born in this world similarly like other people: without any talents, without any potential.
Everybody formulates yourself since their born. It means that already from your born everything around influence you. You formulate your character, your potentials to something, and your views to the world etc. For instance, our one of the greatest Kazakh writers is Abay Kunanbayev. His talent to writing influenced his grandmother " Zere and mother "Ulzhan. They just read to him every night different interesting books. Moreover they could read stories very interestingly. And it was the reason that Abay started interested in writing. Another example, one of the well-known and talented compositors " Ludwig van Beethoven. His father was compositor too. So Beethoven grew up among musical instrument and in the future becoming a great compositor influence his father. Even people do not born as healer or as a medium. They are becoming like that growing up during their life. The reason becoming a medium can be: apparent death, after kind of catastrophe or accident.
Finally, a lot of things formulate from the very beginning, including upbringing and surrounding. The childhood play more huge and important role in becoming talented and great.
Rnesemee

Con

People are born with talents its in there blood
F.Lawyer

Pro

And? Where are your evidences to prove it? Well, I am close to victory :). So, as I know blood consists from red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. And there is no anything else, like talent carrier! Please write your full answer!
Rnesemee

Con

Rnesemee forfeited this round.
F.Lawyer

Pro

F.Lawyer forfeited this round.
Rnesemee

Con

Rnesemee forfeited this round.
Posted by Nonsensicality 4 years ago
Nonsensicality
"It's in their blood" is just an expression. It's in people's genes to be inclined to certain things, but this inclination may or may not be 'activated' by the upbringing of the person in question.