weak_dependent_man
LPart

All religion is made up and is obviously fake. Science can prove this

LPart

weak_dependent_man

Pro

AS stated, there is not or very little evidence for most religions. Science has prove for the stuff that it claims and at no point has there been evidence for a "God". I feel that all devout religious people are limiting their own lives and their children. They indoctrinate them and this causes them to be as bad as their parents. This is only because they know no different. Of course this has been going on for thousands of years. I think the only reason religion was made out of self guilt- someone to feel sorry to without owning up to yourself.
LPart

Con

Science is just theories. Your 15 kys
weak_dependent_man

Pro

Your argument is invalid. You use insults instead of giving proper evidence. You're probably 15 yourself. Please, finish your education before coming on adult sites.
LPart

Con

"Adult Sites" - you probably don't even know how to turn blocked sites of from your parental restrictions. Any ways, as Einsteine said " Science without Religion is lame, religion without science is blind". If science was the way forward we would all be dead. Ironically 'God' has some what set religion as a barrier to other religions. They argue over 'God' and kill each other. This action of killing each other has made science be halted AND means that the world isn't becoming overpopulated and polluted from human waste. Religion being made up is your opinion. Many areas in science are only backed by theories and Religion has historical evidence to back up certain things. ANYWAY, your debate is to broad and isn't directing any certain areas of society. You are simply here to trigger people. You didn't finish your sentence with a full stop. Just like science hasn't finished of its evidence for said 'Facts'. Religion is a belief and doesn't need facts. I believe cheese is tasty. It doesn't need facts that statement just like religion does not.
weak_dependent_man

Pro

You claim I'm the child when you can't spell "off" and since when did I not use a full stop? You need to actually read what has been put. Anyway, you're side tracking me.
In which part of the bible are dinosaurs mentioned? No where, I mean science's only proof of them? Only fossils, what a bad piece of evidence.
How is religious war good? Thousands of innocent people die just because some group think what they're doing is right.
P.S who's Einsteine? and that quote surely backs up my point? "Religion without science is blind"
LPart

Con

LPart forfeited this round.
Posted by Zombie812 9 months ago
Zombie812
I absolutely hate the way voted have to be placed. Only a single person who could possibly votebomb can just do that, yet a person like me who actually has legitimate reasonings to what I do is not allowed to vote. What the actual hell.
Posted by joseph.vu 10 months ago
joseph.vu
This has been very productive.... I was being sarcastic.
Posted by SkepticalAtheist 10 months ago
SkepticalAtheist
Well we all know who had better conduct...
Posted by Ubermensch-Tsoa 10 months ago
Ubermensch-Tsoa
Another debate based upon a fallicie.
Posted by joseph.vu 10 months ago
joseph.vu
And you guys are not going anywhere by arguing about random stuff.
Posted by joseph.vu 10 months ago
joseph.vu
This is not a debate..... it is a comedic event.
Posted by Zombie812 10 months ago
Zombie812
I am curious to how someone would reply to a debate with "kys"
Posted by ViceRegent 10 months ago
ViceRegent
I am curious as to how "science" proves anything?
Posted by DATXDUDE 10 months ago
DATXDUDE
le epic gentleman
Vote Placed by DebaterGood 9 months ago
DebaterGood
weak_dependent_manLPartTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct was poor on both sides, so it's a tie. Sources as well. Arguments go to Con because they were better. Grammar also goes to Con because Pro didn't use full sentences.