Robinhoodd
smstar

All schools have uniform.

Robinhoodd

Pro

My debate is for having all schools wearing uniform. I have a few reasons why I think this. Firstly, is the 'fashion' part of this. Yes, some children Love wearing non uniform because they have loads of lovely clothes to choose from. However what about the people have a fewer amount of clothes. They have worn they're nice clothes within a week. This could result in increasing the amount of bullies, people will tease others for not wearing nice clothes. People will get judged. They can't express themselves wearing them clothes because they don't have the money to buy the clothes they want. Also this could result in family problems if a child comes home moaning every night. If school uniform was allowed everyone would wear the same, so no one would get teased because everyone was wearing it. However doing your makeup and hair however you want is okay. People can express themselves that way, by having any hair colour and eyeshadow they want. You don't HAVE to wear makeup like you HAVE to wear clothes. Therefore they can wear it if they want and express themselves in that way.
smstar

Con

Hi Robinhoodd, I'm here to negate your argument, proving that not only wearing uniforms may be unnecessary, but also your argument contains numerous fallacies, including both logical and grammatical ones.

Skimmering through your argument, I realise that you have put some efforts to develop ideas. Unfortunately, your argument basically contains no evidence. Not only does it solely base on your opinions, using strongly biased words, such as 'okay' and the capitalized 'HAVE', but you also develop from these evidence-less ideas. This type of logical fallacy is called the red-herring. Also, your conclusional statement is off tangent. It is not related to schools having to wear uniforms. Therefore, it is an argument that I won't bother to refute.

I shall present my arguments if you treat this debate seriously, thereby presenting more reasonable ideas.
Robinhoodd

Pro

Robinhoodd forfeited this round.
smstar

Con

smstar forfeited this round.
Robinhoodd

Pro

Robinhoodd forfeited this round.
smstar

Con

smstar forfeited this round.
Robinhoodd

Pro

Robinhoodd forfeited this round.
smstar

Con

smstar forfeited this round.
Robinhoodd

Pro

Robinhoodd forfeited this round.
smstar

Con

smstar forfeited this round.
Posted by Sukhmeet 3 years ago
Sukhmeet
Robinhoodd loses by default, his account is no longer active
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
You're new here aren't you?