superwholcokian521
Jedi4

All schools should have a dance for Jr. High/High school students

superwholcokian521

Pro

All students need to have a time to have fun with other students from their school. Why not start with charter schools? Charter schools, such as the one I am currently enrolled in, as no school dances. I would like to have some dances with my classmates to have a good time with them rather than just seeing them at school. This would help with friends. Personally, I know everyone in my grade, but other schools are bigger, and everyone doesn't know everyone. Why would a school not want the students not to have a good time when they are not learning? Students want that time to dance and have fun with their crushes, friends, and peers.
Jedi4

Con

Loook mate, you are young so I don't expect you to understand the true art that is dance. Dance is a true art, it is the movement of the body to musical systems. It is philosophical. Pythagoras told us this. Our soul is musical, so to dance is to engaged in a soul act.

Allowing kids to dance in high school degrades the art. Young people now a days aren't interested in furthering the Pythagorian soul art of dance, but just want to grind up on the man parts to express repressed sexual sexuality. This isn't soul art, it's an extension of soul art online. The kids and their stupid anime. They read their anime and go and grind against the soul.

It degrades the soul and degrades dance.

superwholcokian521

Pro

superwholcokian521 forfeited this round.
Jedi4

Con

Shake it baby!