keri
MLG_Pingu

All store should stop selling drugs.

MLG_Pingu

keri

Pro

if people dont stop selling drugs too many people will get arested.
MLG_Pingu

Con

I accept. Also, what kind of drugs are you reffering to? Illegal drugs I assume, but stores do not sell illegal drugs, they sell legal ones like medicine. Stores may sell ingridients for illegal drugs, but those ingridients are usually things like cough syrup and other essential medicines.
keri

Pro

but you could get audited to any drug like my real dad is to beer and that's why I don't go to his house any more.
MLG_Pingu

Con

When you say audited, I assume you mean addicted. Yes, why it is true people could get addicted to drugs, that has nothing to do with why stores should selling drugs. Also, you refer to beer as a drug, when in fact beer is not a drug, it is a substance. Yes, there may be some corrupt stores selling illegal drugs, but you can't really help that unless you close the store down entirely, which would have far more consequences than benefits. I wish I had more to argue against, but my opponent has given me no solid facts as of why drugs should stop being sold in stores. I honestly can't tell if this is a troll debate, or pro has no idea what they are talking about.
keri

Pro

oh shut up you know u want them to close down the DRUG stores . And a lot of people count beer as a drug and the only reason I had a word wrong is cause I'm in 6th grade and you have not gone through what i have with my dad and thats why i want All drug stores closed
MLG_Pingu

Con

Actually, I do know what you have gone through. When I was in elementary to high school my father had a drinking problem as well, so don't tell me to shut up. Also personal experiences are irrelevant in debates, so you talking about your father has no value in this debate. And, no, I do not want all the drug stores to close down. Do you know how many sick people there would be if all the pharmacies shut down? Also, you say you only want drug stores to be shut down because of your father and his alchohol problem, why not just shut down all of the liqour stores? I could see you wanting that, but not pharmacies. I think that you are a little confused on what you want. One last thing, pharmacies are very convinient. I can't tell you how many times I've been out of town and need to get some sort of thing that gas stations either just don't have, or the gas stations have them over priced. Let's say you're out of town and need to get some milk, but the nearest grocery store is five miles outside of town. As you're going through town, you spot a Wal-Greens. Boom, job done. Instead of having to go five miles away, you can go half a mile, and be at a Wal-Greens. Now, imagine if all of them were shut down. You would have to drive five miles outside of town, which would, one, be wasting your time, and two, be wating gas. The more gas you use, the worse our atmosphere get's. So really, if you shut down all of the pharmacies, in some cases you would be hurting mother earth. Back to you pro.
keri

Pro

That's what I was thinking most of the time and I do agree but they should do something about people taking other peoples medicines and iv been saying that the whole time and I can tell u to shut up if I want to
MLG_Pingu

Con

Well now, you are saying that stores should stop others from taking eachothers medicine. Does that mean that you no longer think that stores should stop selling drugs? Because if it does mean that, then I won. And you say that they should stop people from taking eachothers drugs, well, the stores can't control that. They tell you not to do it, but it's not like stores have cameras in everyones house. Someone could have perscription pain meds and then they have a friend over. The friend over decides to take some of the pain meds, even thought they are not his. The drug stores cannot control what goes on in peoples houses, so they will never be able to stop people from taking each others meds.
keri

Pro

i get your point and i saw your comment where it says my profile says im 18 but it wont let you go any smaller and i was just doing this for fun so i just wasted your time HA HA HA HA HA
MLG_Pingu

Con

Well, I have no further arguments, so now it is voting time!
Posted by keri 2 years ago
keri
im a girl and why would u say he if my name is KERI
Posted by AtheistPerson 2 years ago
AtheistPerson
Why is this kid on here if he's being offended like that?
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 2 years ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
Pro's conduct will cause him or her to lose this debate, aside from his or her poor debating skills.
Posted by MLG_Pingu 2 years ago
MLG_Pingu
I see my opponent has lied about his age in his profile. He said in round three that he was only in sixth grade, whereas his profile says that he his 18 years old. Hmmm. Interesting.
Posted by DaveRamseyRKO 2 years ago
DaveRamseyRKO
Stores should sell MORE drugs.
Posted by Dagen 2 years ago
Dagen
Now the illegal drugs being sold in stores is a problem. And yes, they're are illegal drugs being sold in stores under the advertisements as incense, concentration drugs, etc. Cops are working on this problem though but probably wont succeed due to chemists ability to tweak the ingredients and find loopholes in the law by saying "not for human consumption" which protects them.
Posted by Dagen 2 years ago
Dagen
Taking legal drugs off the counters should not be considered.
FIRST because that would range from tobacco and alcohol to Tylenol and benedryl. Some people rely on drugs like benedryl because they have serious allergic reactions to things and need a sufficient supply to feel safe and comfortable. A good percentage of Americans can not afford health care, so OTC (over the counter) brand name drugs are necessary for their health and well being.
Second of all it would just cause an uproar as alot of adults casually drink and smoke, and history tells us that prohibition does not work AT all! haha. It would cause more problems than solutions.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
keriMLG_PinguTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Con. Pro telling Con to "shut up" was highly inappropriate, thus Pro forfeits his conduct points and they are awarded to Con. S&G - Con. Pro had several spelling and grammar errors throughout the debate, Con had no such errors. Thus, Con wins these points. Arguments - Con. Pro failed to provide any substantial arguments that would have served to affirm the resolution. Instead, he replied on emotional appeal, ill conduct, and unproven assumptions related to what beer was and what stores sell. On Con's side, there were several challenges presented to Pro that were dropped by Pro. Due to Pro failing to maintain his BOP, and Con presenting challenges that remained standing, Con wins arguments. Sources - Tie. Neither utilized sources in this debate.