Masdebating69
pali1

All users should have the right to vote without completing three debates

pali1

Masdebating69

Pro

I just wanted to vote on topics I find concerning, this seems to be a stretch seeing as if every argument isn't posted the round is forfeited and doesn't count as a debate.
pali1

Con

I disagree in a way because let's say there is a troller who votes unfairly then the whole point of Debate.org will be scammed and unfair. Also, why are you on this site? I mean, if you want to improve then you have to start debating. This will help you improve and also lets other people know that this person knows how to debate and vote properly. This is in my opinion. As we go on further then I will elaborate further. Try to change my mind as we debate!
Posted by pali1 2 months ago
pali1
kk
Posted by Masdebating69 2 months ago
Masdebating69
its fine lol, just want to get these initial debates overwith so I can use the voting on site, check out my other debates as well!
Posted by pali1 2 months ago
pali1
Lol, I forgot there was only one round for debating. My bad!!
Posted by pali1 2 months ago
pali1
Posted by Masdebating69 2 months ago
Masdebating69
I've done a few debates and made very convincing arguments but they never finish, just want to be able to vote as well
Posted by Leaning 2 months ago
Leaning
@asta
What you can try to do (I think) is just send airmax1227 a request for voting privileges. (I think) that's what I did.
Posted by MagicAintReal 2 months ago
MagicAintReal
I'll accept the debate under the condition that ONLY people with 3 or fewer completed debates can vote.
Posted by asta 2 months ago
asta
I think voters shouldn't have to fill out a phone type. I don't have a valid phone.
Vote Placed by Leaning 2 months ago
Leaning
Masdebating69pali1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Though it's a bit hard to understand, it would seem to me that Pro is saying they want to vote on arguments they find interesting and that the 3 debate system makes it difficult to get to that position. However Pro does no offer much in terms of justification beyond that. Con makes the argument that debating allows you to understand debates better and thus vote better, as well as pointing out that it somewhat helps keep people from trolling with votes. Con wins my convincing arguments because they provided more in depth reason and justification. Con wins spelling and grammar because I found Pros argument hard to read.