All votes by adults should be counted in every poll, everywhere.

Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

I can hardly wait for a child or an adult idiot to converse on this issue. Bring it.

Disregarding the blatant ad hominem my opponent opens his statement with, I accept. I will be arguing that there exist some polls that are unnecessary to be counted.

I assume Round 1 is simply for acceptance, so I will wait for Pro to present their opening arguments.

Happy debating!

well you assumed, I submit...

As my opponent has essentially forfeited Round 2, I will begin my counterargument.

There are two types of polls that come to mind when discussing whether or not the individual votes need to be counted: unanimous ones, and informal ones. Or a combination of both, for that matter.

For example, say you are in a room with 19 other people, and you bring up the topic of what to eat for dinner. If you ask the group, "Who wants pizza?" and every single person, including you, raises your hand, it is unnecessary to take the time to count every single person in the room. If you think that number of people is too small, then just generalize the scenario to an arbitrarily large number of people, where the amount of time to count becomes too much of a burden, when taken into account the fact that the vote is visibly unanimous and, again, informal in nature.

It is easy to see that not every single poll of all time needs to be counted when you take cases like these into account.

Admit you are an establishment scuz, and you win. It's that easy.

My argument still stands. My opponent is refusing to take the debate seriously and continues to deliver ad hominems. Vote Con.
Posted by Pilchsawyer 2 weeks ago
Your topic was that boring I really can't remember wjat it was about.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 weeks ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con was the only one who made an argument, so arguments to Con by default.