LifeMeansGodIsGood
Vexorator

All white t-shirt punks should be thrown in jail

Vexorator

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Guys who hang around in groups all wearing white t-shirts generally are intent on covering for each other when they commit a crime. The perpetrator will be described as wearing a white t shirt, and when they all look alike, how is one supposed to be singled out and charged with the crime? Just throw them all in jail and make sure a good hell fire and brimstone preacher can present the gospel of God in that He came down from heaven and paid for their crimes and rose from the grave so He can forgive them and be their justifier. Then give them a nicely patterned shurt when they leave jail and they might stop being punks.
Vexorator

Con

Hello, Pro. I am interested in debating this topic with you. I'll open with my arguments since that's what you did.

--------------------

REBUTTALS

Punks
'Punk' has several definitions, but I'll assume that your definition of a punk is: an inexperienced young man[1]. Inexperience is not the equivalent to criminal, or one who commits crime.

With this, you are saying that all inexperienced young men who are clad in white t-shirts should be thrown in jail. Typically criminals are thrown in jail, not innocent and inexperienced young men.

When they all look alike, how is one supposed to be singled out and charged with the crime?
Video and photographic evidence, eyewitnesses, finger prints, etc. That is how one is "singled out" if they are in a group of people.

Just throw them all in jail and make sure a good hell fire and brimstone preacher can present the gospel of God in that He came down from heaven and paid for their crimes and rose from the grave so He can forgive them and be their justifier.
If this is done, innocent people will be put in jail. Everyone is innocent unless proven guilty. Not everyone believes in God or the gospels, and even if they did, there are better alternatives in treating criminals, like psychology.

Then give them a nicely patterned shurt when they leave jail and they might stop being punks.
A punk isn't defined as one who wears a white t-shirt. Even if they are given a patterned shirt, they can just take it off and put a white t-shirt back on.

--------------------

ARGUMENTS

Argument 1: Putting multiple people in jail with the hopes that at least one is a criminal.
If that is done, innocent people will be put in jali.

Argument 2: Innocent untli proven guilty
Otherwise known as presumption of innocence. Everyone has the right to a fair trial. The burden of proof is on the prosecuters[2].

--------------------

SOURCES

[1] http://www.thefreedictionary.com...
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org...
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

One definiton of punk could be somebody who uses a skull to represent themself. An image of death as if it is something positive is punky. Punk could also be defined as a person who tries to pretend the meaning of a word needs a book full of explanations for it's definition, rather than just manning up to the argument. Punks who hang out in groups all wearing white t-shirts are punks. I think we all understand the meaning of "punk" when it referrs to punks.

SOURCES: 1) Common sense

2) Punks.

I had to beat up some of those punks when they jumped me. They all should have been thrown in jail long before they jumped me. That would have been better for them. It's hard to get them to listen to the gospel when you have to deprive them of the abiltiy to harm you. It's better to get them behind bars where they will be more likely to listen to the preacher.

I'm not mad. I'm just having fun, preaching the gospel. Punks rub me the wrong way.
Vexorator

Con

REBUTTALS

Definition of a punk
"Common sense" is not a source provinding the definition of punk, it is your own definition. So far you've given three of your own definitions of 'punk,' and not actual definitions, so I'll stick with the definition of 'punk' that I have provided a source for.

Punks
A punk is not defined as one who jumps/attacks somebody.

Gospels
Getting someone behind bars just to be preached to does not show that all white t-shirt punks should be thrown in jail.

--------------------

You have not given any rebuttals to my arguments.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Are you serious? It is much better to throw white t-shirt punks in jail where they can hear the gospel and be transformed by it so they will leave the white t-shirt punk crowd.
Vexorator

Con

You are just restating something you already said, and, was rebutted.

I am still awaiting your rebuttals.

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

well maybe you need to read what I said more carefully, because if you are not sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven, your rebuttlals are all lost ans wasted time.
Vexorator

Con

That has nothing to do with the debate topic.

Extend.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

It has everything to do with the debate topic. Everything is a waste if you are not saved. If your sins are not forgiven and if you are not going to heaven, if that does not change before your death is finalized, you are going to burn in Hell. It's all about Jesus. That's what the debate is all about. How did you miss that?
Vexorator

Con

Not sure if troll...or just being honest?

Vote Con.
Posted by Boesball 2 years ago
Boesball
LMGIG stop trolling and mocking Christianity please.
Posted by Vexorator 2 years ago
Vexorator
Is LMGIG trolling or just mad?
Posted by LogicalLunatic 2 years ago
LogicalLunatic
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! nac
Posted by ThinkingPunk 2 years ago
ThinkingPunk
I was going to accept, but I am not very good at troll debates.
Posted by beavis884 2 years ago
beavis884
You tell 'em sb9-those punks must be stopped before they kill someone! Lol
Posted by superbowl9 2 years ago
superbowl9
Oh man, I just hate them white t-shirt guys...

Wearing their whiteness, how dare they!

I wring my hands at the thought of their white t-shirts.

Someday they'll take over this good Christian nation, and then we'll be White T-shirtica.

These communists must be stopped!
Vote Placed by KhalifV 2 years ago
KhalifV
LifeMeansGodIsGoodVexoratorTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro provided non-topical and irrational arguments and failed to rebut con's arguments.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
LifeMeansGodIsGoodVexoratorTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro didn't try to go back to his real topic
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
LifeMeansGodIsGoodVexoratorTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro, try "having an argument" next time.
Vote Placed by LDPOFODebATeR0328 2 years ago
LDPOFODebATeR0328
LifeMeansGodIsGoodVexoratorTied
Reasons for voting decision: Vexorator made decent (and funny) arguments. At the end, Aff dropped most of Neg's arguments.