imabench
larztheloser

All women should be given free large breast enhancements by the government

imabench

imabench

Pro

Hello, My name is Imabench,

AND THIS IS YOUR WEEKLY IMABENCH TROLL DEBATE :D

This weeks topic, all women over the age of 16 and live in the United States should be forced to have very large breast enhancements free of charge and paid for by the government. This will be beneficial to everyone because men will certainly be pleased by such a thing, women would get free drinks and get into parties for free, and tourism to the United States to see all the large breasted women will help fix the economy.

There are 3 parameters for this debate
1) Barack Obama has been beneficial to this country since his term began
2) The Egg came before the Chicken
3) No one can die as a result of complications from the breast surgeries.

First round is acceptance only, LET THE DEBATE BEGIN

larztheloser

Con

I'd like to thank my opponent for the oppertunity to discuss this very important topic. I'll explain why in round two - for now, it suffices to say I accept the challenge and look forward to my opponent's opening round.

I'd also like to add two parameters and one definition to the challenge.

"The government" means "the person who on DDO is called Imabench". Actually he rules the world and so it's pretty clear he'd be the one performing the breat enhancement operations. Anything else is just an abusive definition.

My two extra parameters are that the proper way to eat a hamburger is like an Oreo, and that all nightclubs are equal-oppertunities employers. I'll need both for my case, but I'm prepared to defend them if need be.

Good luck to my opponent, and I look forward to remembering this day as the day I actually defeated Captain Jack Sparrow!
imabench

Pro

" "The government" means "the person who on DDO is called Imabench". Actually he rules the world and so it's pretty clear he'd be the one performing the breat enhancement operations."

Normally I would but the debate here is over BREAST enhancements, not BREAT enhancements, so I would be forcing the US government into funding all of these breast enhancements for women rather than do it myself..... Also how did you find out that I control the world? I should have terminated Geo when I had the chance.....

(Thank you strategic spelling error ;D)

"all nightclubs are equal-oppertunities"
Normally I would have protested this but nightclubs are still allowed to not be equal-OPPORTUNITIES employers. I dont know what the f*ck an equal-"oppertunities" employer is, nor do I care since it no longer matters

(Too easy.....)

" I look forward to remembering this day as the day I actually defeated Captain Jack Sparrow!"
OK NOW ITS PERSONAL.

Reasons why women should get huge breast enhancements (to the point where everyone has Double D's)

1) They are so arousing to look at. I mean they are just so bouncy and juggly and plump when people walk
2) All girls who get them would go up two points on the hotness scale (which goes from 1 to 10)
3) Giving a Woman CPR would be SO MUCH MORE FUN
4) If you dont succeed at it, well the body is still fresh you might as well go to town on it.
5) In crowded elevators your experience of being pressed up against a woman becomes more enjoyable
6) You become more satisfied when you imagine how women would shower as they play with foam all over their breasts and sigh deeply as they explore their sexuality.
7) Going bra shopping with your girlfriend would become a LOT more rewarding.
8) Every woman would meet all the qualifications to become a stripper if their careers dont work out
9) Woman could finally be paid just as much as men if they wear "curve fitting attire"
10) It would increase tourism to the US as millions of people come to gape at the large breasted women of the USA
11) Illegal immigrants would file to become citizens in order to get their upgrades
12) All TV reporters would become instantly hot
13) Music Videos with women in the background would be way more fun to watch then listen to
14) Going to the beach (nude beach or not) becomes a lot more fun
15) If your a guy your prom date will automatically become WAAAAAY hotter
16) That girl who is kinda weird who stalks you becomes a lot better looking too
17) Watching women work out by jogging and doing jumping jacks becomes a televised event
18) Watching your hot neighbor who is a year older than you undress becomes a lot more awesome
19) Girls can take a quick nap by using their own boobs as pillows....
20) Wet T shirt contests would be so close to call that all men would have to closely, closely, closely inspect all the entrants.....
21) College Sorority car washes.......... That is all I have to say
22) Game shows with female helpers become more enjoyable to watch
23) Women catfights......... Also all I have to say
24) Selena Gomez........... Words do not exist to describe how hot she would become because of how hot she is already
25) LDF...... Same as above
26) People will finally start to take Jennifer Lopez seriously

List of movies that would be SOOOOOOO much better if everyone had Double D's
27) Mean girls
28) Suckerpunch
29) Good luck Chuck
30) The Love Guru
31) Legally Blonde
32) Legally Blonde 2
33) Legally Blonde again
34) Any movie starring Reese Witherspoon
35) The Mask
36) Charlie's Angels
37) Titanic (Imagine Kate Winslet naked in 3D With Double D's....)
38) The last Harry Potter film (Emma Watson got hot)
39) Any film with Megan Fox
40) Twilight (Kristen Stewart's Rack would be the only watchable thing in the whole movie)
41) Mr and Mrs Smith (Angelina Jolie is already pretty hot, but Double D's would make her stunning)
42) Ghost Rider (Eva Mendes)
43) Any movie with Anne Hathaway

And the movie that would be most improved from an actress with huge boobs........

44) Black Swan starring both Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman

Other reasons why this is a good idea
45) Female nurses would become a lot hotter
46) Female Flight attendants would become a lot hotter
47) Female secretaries would become a lot hotter
48) Female cheerleaders would become a lot hotter
49) Female athletes would become a lot hotter
50) Female waitresses would become a lot hotter (even Hooters)

I will end at 50, I now will allow for the Con to make his own arguments.
larztheloser

Con

I'd like to thank my opponent for opening his case. I presume he accepts that the proper way to eat a hamburger is like an Oreo. Just to clarify - my spelling was 100% accurate. Breat is a jocular alternative synonym for breast (http://www.urbandictionary.com...). Oppertunities refers to opportunities for kids (http://www.kcnursery.com...), so in this instance all nightclubs are not allowed to discriminate in what type of kids they hire.

My arguments
1) Giving american women breast implants will make women in New Zealand look bad
2) Women are already hot so there's no problem to solve. Here's a picture of an average woman: http://greenobles.com...
3) Will reduce every teenage girl's chances of getting laid if younger than 16, meaning...
a) girls lose self-esteem and commit suicide
b) girls pretend to be older so to get the implants early, which has a slippery-slope effect and could even lead to them drinking alcohol
c) girls won't be as experienced when they do get laid
d) teen boys will have more incentive to rape their mothers
e) teen boys will have more incentive to rape their grandmothers
f) older men will lose incentive to rape young teen girls, which as everybody knows accounts for 35% of all reproduction
4) men would masterbate more, lessening productivity, sleep deprivation and sexual appetite, before eventually drowning the world in semen
5) girls would think they need implants to look good, and become angry at God for not creating them better, thus bringing on another apocalypse

My counter-model
Since women are already so well-endowed with breasts, I suggest breasts should be implanted where they are actually lacking. I thus propose all men should be given free breast implants instead. That way:
1) We'd always have something arousing to look at, and there'd be more people to fantasize about
2) Gay men would cease to exist, making Christians happier
3) We'd be able to confront "awkward situations" head on and learn to deal with them
4) With the right implants we'd be able to breast-feed our kids, helping them get nourishment so they can grow up to be good pedophile attractions at nightclubs.
5) When we stuff up our hamburger eating it falls on our breasts, not our lap (which is a lot less sexy)
6) Crossdressers would become socially accepted
7) Fat guys would become socially accepted
8) Islamic men would be desensitised and Islam would remove the requirement for burquas
9) Would make men more attractive since breasts are so arousing
10)Much more room for boys to experiment on themselves
11)New Zealand could laugh at and make fun of American men
12)All girls would become like lesbians, and lesbians are hot

Rebuttal
1) Breasts are so arousing - That's why we should only have sex with those who have big breasts, and bring the rest out of our gene pool. You can't make that assessment accurately when all girls have the same breast size.
2) Hotness scale - Dealt with in counter-model - boys lower than girls under status quo.
3) More fun CPR - But it's fun already! With my model you'll always have fun no matter who needs the CPR.
4) Can have sex with dead girls - You can already do this under the status quo by digging up a dead porn star. Their bodies are VERY well-preserved because Satan uses them sometimes.
5) Crowded elevators more fun - Real women don't go into crowded elevators. They prefer to fly up and down buildings using their superpowers we men aren't supposed to know about.
6) This point is an elaboration on (1)
7) Bra shopping more rewarding - manufacterers of small bras would go out of business, which will likely bring down the whole supply chain, so there won't be any bra shopping under your model. In fact, I don't think women would wear bras any more. Under my model, men's bras would pop up and suddenly you can get to go bra shopping twice as often.
8) Strippers more common - but when people go to a strip club, they'd go to see the little children, and sometimes the animals, under your model. The whole attraction of strippers is that they're better than the other girls - but if all girls have the same implants and thus the same breast size, there's no point to the industry any more.
9) Equality - this would be better achieved if both men and women have curve-fitting attire.
10)Tourism - you'd get more of it if we can laugh at you, not if we feel bad about ourselves. Trust me.
11)Illegals would report - no, illegals would get illegal implants that are slightly bigger than everybody else's.
12)TV reporters hot - they already are (http://www.tvnewsgirls.com...)
13)Music videos hotter - they're already too hot to handle (http://www.nerve.com...)
14)Beach funner - even more so if girls weren't the only ones you could perve at.
15)Hotter prom dates - proms would be abolished under my opponent's model as all the boys would be arrested for indecent exposure. Also all boys without prom dates would commit suicide more rapidly.
16)Stalker girls hotter - this is a bad thing, because nobody SHOULD like stalkers, because as everybody knows, all stalkers have AIDS. Otherwise, why stalk?
17)Jogging would be televised - would be boring since it's always the same thing. Show would be canceled in seconds.
18)Hot neighbours more hot - this would make you a stalker and give you AIDS.
19)Girls can nap on "pillow boobs" - aren't men more in need of this than girls?
20)Wet T-Shirt contests closer - with my model, these are better because more people can join in the fun. Even you, Imabench.
21)College Sorority car washes - I want my opponent to finish this argument.
22)Game shows hotter - most game shows have male presenters, so to maximise hotness I'd target them
23)Women catfights - while breasts are good bludgeoning weapons, what if they were used against males? Shouldn't we have our own breasts to defend ourselves with?
24)Selena Gomez hotter - wouldn't it be better if Barack Obama had breasts to distract you from the crappy reality of your situation?
25)LDF - wouldn't it be better if Joseph Kony emigrated to the US to get breast implants (since we all know he wants them) only to be arrested at the border?
26)Jennifer Lopez taken seriously - Jennifer Lopez is never serious, though.
27)Movies hotter - again, lack of hotness in movies is equally the fault of all the flat-chested males. Females generally have bigger boobs than males in movies.
28)Female occupations hotter - I say that ALL nurses/cheerleaders/athletes etc should be hot, regardless of gender. Stop discriminating!

Extra argument: My opponent claimed to make 50 arguments, and only has 28. Therefore he is a liar. Therefore if you vote for him you're a liar. Therefore voting for him is a vote for me. Since you can't escape voting for me, you might as well just vote for me instead of voting for him.

Conclusion: Women don't need breast implants - their breasts are big enough already. Men need them! Vote con to REALLY increase the sexiness of the American general population.
imabench

Pro

"It will make women in New Zealand look bad"
Who the f*ck cares??

"Women are already hot"
The picture you presented is of Denise Milani, she is Italian not American, thus we would be making all women look like her

"It will cause girls to lose self esteem and commit suicide since they cant get laid under the age of 15"
If girls commit suicide because they are 15 and want to get laid then they are a slut who deserves to die....

"girls pretend to be older so to get the implants early"
Birth certificates determine who is old enough to get nice implants

" girls won't be as experienced when they do get laid"
And guys care about this because?

"boys will have more incentive to rape their mothers and grandmothers"
THATS JUST SICK, especially since EVERYONE ELSE will also be walking around with them.

" older men will lose incentive to rape young teen girls,"
Darn?

"men would masterbate more, lessening productivity, sleep deprivation and sexual appetite, before eventually drowning the world in semen"
First of all men can get anything done in the five minutes after they jack off.... Secondly the world wont drown in semen it will all be safely channeled into tube socks and tissues

"girls would think they need implants to look good, and become angry at God for not creating them better, thus bringing on another apocalypse"
The CHRISTIAN girls would think that, we would still have Asians with Double D's though ;D

" I thus propose all men should be given free breast implants"
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?????? Guys dont need boobs right now we have enough sh*t to deal with, boobs are the biggest thing that make women tolerable to guys, if guys have boobs then they wont be social anymore they'll just sit in their rooms all day and rub themselves all the time!

" we should only have sex with those who have big breasts, and bring the rest out of our gene pool."
Dude f*ck genetics! We've waited long enough we can literally take things into our own hands now to fix this.

"With my model you'll always have fun no matter who needs the CPR."
I dont wanna have sex with a dead guy who had Double D's!!!!!!

"You can already do this under the status quo by digging up a dead porn star"
Yeah but its decayed adn old and crusty, its would be like doing Madonna and at this point you cant even enjpy yourself because youd be more concerned with breaking it....

"Real women don't go into crowded elevators. They prefer to fly up and down buildings using their superpowers we men aren't supposed to know about."
Women cant fly, its in their nature to take up as much time as possible when they need to go places.

"I don't think women would wear bras any more"
AND THATS BAD HOW?!?!??!

" but if all girls have the same implants and thus the same breast size, there's no point to the industry any more."
Yeah there is, people still want to get up and work the pole like a russian immigrant which means there will always be an industry

" you'd get more of it if we can laugh at you, not if we feel bad about ourselves. Trust me."
Which sounds more enjoyable, large-nude-breasted-women-stan or -small-penis-asian-men-stan? I thought so....

" proms would be abolished under my opponent's model as all the boys would be arrested for indecent exposure. Also all boys without prom dates would commit suicide more rapidly."
Guys wont have boobs in my plan, and lets face it there are some guys who need to be put down....

" all stalkers have AIDS. Otherwise, why stalk?"
Ask a stalker why they stalk....

Hot neighbors dont give people AIDS.....

"College Sorority car washes - I want my opponent to finish this argument."

If all college girls had bigger boobs then college sorority car washes would be way better to watch, it will help thousands of college girls pay their tuition while providing an actual service to people.

"Women catfights - while breasts are good bludgeoning weapons, what if they were used against males?"
That would be the best way to get a concussion EVER

"wouldn't it be better if Barack Obama had breasts to distract you from the crappy reality of your situation?"
HELL NO

"wouldn't it be better if Joseph Kony emigrated to the US to get breast implants"
F*CK NO

Guys dont need boobs because men are already easily distracted by just about everyth- SQUIRREL!!!!! What was I saying? Oh yeah, Guys dont need boobs because men are already distracted by just about anything. However there is nothing wrong with making girls get larger breasts that are free of charge from the government because they can benefit everyone in the long term. Boobs on men and not doing anything for women though will only further add to the gender inequality that exists in our society, something that giving all American women huge hooters will help eliminate.

All women should get free huge boobs, not men. Giving men boobs would be like giving 9 year olds brand new cars. It would be cool to them but it would be better if they were given to people who actually know how to show them off.....

larztheloser

Con

I thank my opponent for continuing his case. Since he has dropped it, I assume he agrees with my parameters/definitions now.

My arguments
1. NZ women would look bad - NZ women would care, and probably retaliate with a few targetted assasinations. Since Americans are, on average, stupider than NZders (http://talk.collegeconfidential.com...) the American women would fall easily to our cunning traps. As a result, you'd care because there'd be a shortage of women in your country.
2. Women already hot - My opponent has done nothing to rebut the claim that Denise is representative of all females already, including Americans. Under the status quo girls are sexy everywhere. Denise is an American citizen, and was from the Czech Republic, not Italy. Further proof my opponent is a liar.
3a. 15/yos suicide - it is NORMAL for 15/yos to want to have sex. Starting puberty at 13ish doesn't make you worthy of death as pro asserts. Life, liberty and pursuing happiness would thus be destroyed under my opponent's model.
3b. 15/yos lie about age - ...and forge birth certificates. If they can forge driver's licenses, they can forge certificates too. Except in Alabama. There you don't need to forge anything.
3c. Girls less experienced - guys will care as they'd be used to doing it with older girls, thus being disappointed at the young ones and causing big generation gaps.
3d+e. Boys rape (grand)mothers - I agree this is sick, but it WILL happen under your model. Can young boys really be trusted? My model will give them a good reason not to do these immoral acts. The presence of EVERYONE ELSE may up the challenge factor for the boys, making it a sort of "forbidden fruit" (only you'd make the fruit sweet and juicy, I'd keep it old and stale). Face it - God made old boobs ugly for a reason.
3f. Less rape of underage girls - my opponent seems to conceed this.
4. Too much masterbation - my opponent lies again - you can't sleep-masterbate, or masterbate while doing two-handed press-ups, so it's a lie to say men can do anything simultaneously. Masterbation requires concentration, which will be distracted from other stuff, like when people's bills are due. Second, tube socks and tissues are already near-capacity at present. We may just run out of trees and cotton if more masterbation happens, reaching a critical mass of semen that will cause a world-wide, unending tsunami of sperm.
5. Apocalypse - no, the apocalypse will destroy all humanity, not just the Christians. In fact, according to a book I once read, the non-Christians have it particulary hard (and not in the way you're thinking of) in the apocalypse.

My model
My opponent asks if I'm out of my mind. Yes, I'll be back in tomorrow. He also says guys have enough to deal with. I agree- that's why they need breasts so they can relax a bit. Besides, having breasts will help them deal with issues like sexual insecurity. Next he claims guys would find women intolerable. That's not true, women will make more of an effort to make themselves tolerable to guys. It will be an incentive for women to work harder towards pleasing men, and men will in turn respond by not just rubbing themselves all the time and hanging out with girls instead. This will be good for both girls and boys.

My opponent makes NO attempt to refute my twelve arguments in favor of my model. This shows a lack of respect, as I rebutted all 28 of his arguments, which is very poor conduct. On the balance of evidence, it seems that since my opponent has conceeded 100% of the arguments I made on this point, my model must be accepted as superior.

After defending his points he adds guys are easily distracted, but in fact POSSUM! I mean ... guys would be desensitied to breasts if they had them, minimising the distraction factor. He adds it will create gender inequality, but how unequal is the status quo!? Women get all the boobs to themselves (well, some fat guys have them, but they're not really people). For equality, we need equal cleavage, and for that, we need boobs.

Rebuttal
1. Gene pool - no, we must respect natural selection. This is because natural breasts are just so much better than artificial ones.
2. Hotness scale - dropped by my opponent.
3. CPR fun - Point 3 wasn't about sex, that was point 4. Point 3 was about the actual act of CPR, which my opponent does not rebut.
4. Post-CPR sex - As I said last round, old porn stars aren't crusty as Satan preserves them for his special occasions. Besides, Madonna's pretty hot ... http://www.inquisitr.com...
5. Crowded elevators - my opponent restates the mantra that women take forever to go anywhere. That's what the women want you to think. They want to hide their powers so they can drive men insane so that can get divorced so they can have as many guys as possible, maximising their reproductive chances. If you don't believe me, all the actors on the Harry Potter films are in fact secretly female. Their powers are well-documented there.
6. Elaboration on (1), dropped.
7. More bra shopping - my opponent admits bra shopping wouldn't happen under his model, so basically conceeded.
8. No point to sex industry - Russian immigrants would stop doing degrading work like pole dancing and move on to more respectable professions like street cleaning. The only reason Russian girls have been doing it up to now is their marginal cup size advantage, an advantage they would lose. For the same reason, one can expect Russian girls to do a LOT less immigration to the US under your model.
9. Curve-fitting attire - dropped.
10.Tourism - you wouldn't travel to Asia to observe men's privates, you'd go to buy cheap laptops and practice Karate. Nobody wants to go somewhere where everybody's hotter than them, but in Asia, you can ignore sex for a while and concentrate on the money you're saving/the people you can later beat up.
11.Illegals - dropped.
12.TV reporters hotter - dropped.
13.Music videos hotter - dropped.
14.Beach funner - dropped.
15.Prom dates hotter - Stop wanting to kill people or I'll tell Kofi Annan that you're being naughty, and then you won't get any Christmas presents. The point about indecent exposure being encouraged under your plan (who wouldn't expose themselves to a girl with DD boobs at a prom) remains unrebutted.
16.Stalkers hotter - I just asked a stalker, as requested. They told me they stalk because they have AIDS, as expected. Told you so.
17.Televised jogging - dropped.
18.Neighbours hotter - they might not give you AIDS, but stalking will.
19.Pillow boobs - dropped.
20.Closer wet T-shirt contests - dropped.
21.College sorority car washes - if that's what it's like under the status quo, how come you're unsatisfied? Those girls look like they'd do a pretty good job (in more ways than one). I think bigger boobs would thus generate diminishing returns.
22.Game shows hotter - dropped.
23.Women catfights - pro wants to get knocked out by boobs. This is dangerous - imagine the lack of troll debates if Imabench was to get concussed. I suggest DDO start an action committee to talk him out of it. Catfights generally are bad and bitchy - and they'd be discouraged under my model (because of the ability to counterattack) and encouraged by my opponent (because of the extra damage each breast would cause).
24.Gomez vs Obama - Pro has BOP. It's not enough to assert one is better - pro has to prove why one is better than the other.
25.LDF vs Kony - Same as 24.
26.Jennifer Lopez serious - dropped.
27.Movies hotter - dropped (all of them).
28.Female occupations hotter - dropped (all of them).

My Extra Argument(TM) - dropped.

Just like we don't let only one gender drive cars, we should not let only one gender dominate breast-ownership. My opponent has failed to make half his points as I showed last round, dropped half of the remainder in this round, and completely failed to rebut my arguments for my counter-model. I look forward to summarising my case next round.
imabench

Pro

For the record the only ones I dropped were the ones that Con dropped when he was giving his counter points for why men should get huge breasts instead of women. I will now go on the arguments he did give for his points that arent ridiculous.

"NZ women would care, and probably retaliate with a few targetted assasinations. Since Americans are, on average, stupider than NZders the American women would fall easily to our cunning traps. As a result, you'd care because there'd be a shortage of women in your country."

First of all, only BLONDE women with huge boobs are completely idiotic, all the other ones are pretty smart. Secondly if New Zealand are so ugly that they need to STEAL American women then they have bigger problems to worry about. Plus if they steal our women we'll just invade them like we did to Iraq and Afghanistan when they took away our huge breasted rights to their oil.

" it is NORMAL for 15/yos to want to have sex. Starting puberty at 13ish doesn't make you worthy of death as pro asserts. Life, liberty and pursuing happiness would thus be destroyed under my opponent's model."

15 year old girls should not want to have sex, let the record show that the Con would rather have sex with 15 year old girls and make all men have man boobs then let all American women 16 and up enjoy life with Double D breast enhancements.

"tube socks and tissues are already near-capacity at present"

Not true, mines only 2/3rds of the way full of dry semen, theres still plenty of room for the next 60 minutes!

" We may just run out of trees and cotton if more masterbation happens, reaching a critical mass of semen that will cause a world-wide, unending tsunami of sperm."

Which is why women will have to do their part and take up swallowing positions at key points.

"having breasts will help them deal with issues like sexual insecurity"

How the hell does having your own titties hit you in your own face when your jogging while your d*ck is also hitting your legs NOT CAUSE SEXUAL INSECURITY????? Your taking a beating from your boobs and your d*ck im sure that some people would feel confused somewhere along the hurdles.

"but how unequal is the status quo!? Women get all the boobs to themselves (well, some fat guys have them, but they're not really people)."
^
Contradiction right there

"1. Gene pool - no, we must respect natural selection. This is because natural breasts are just so much better than artificial ones."

So you respect a man's natural Double F's then a woman's fake perky wonderfully delicious moterboat-the-sh*t-out-of-them Double D's? weirdo...

"Russian immigrants would stop doing degrading work like pole dancing and move on to more respectable professions like street cleaning. The only reason Russian girls have been doing it up to now is their marginal cup size advantage, an advantage they would lose. For the same reason, one can expect Russian girls to do a LOT less immigration to the US under your model."

Con completely missed the point of my argument, there will always be women who want to work the pole, and with the number of guys they would bring in with a nice steamy set of Double D's the sex industry would surely thrive not die. Also women would flock to the US to get free breast enhancements by the government once they become legalized citizens. As the trend continues the girl to guy ratio would soon creep upwards which only benefits all of us guys!

"you wouldn't travel to Asia to observe men's privates, you'd go to buy cheap laptops and practice Karate. Nobody wants to go somewhere where everybody's hotter than them"

False, people willingly go to South Beach for spring break all the time. And as for tourism you can buy computers and practice karate anywhere in the US that is south of Colorado. People like to go to places to see hot women all the time, why do you think people like to go to the beach or to the movies rather than to chess club meetings or women's junior varsity basketball games? Because there are more hot women at the beach and at the movie theater!

"I just asked a stalker, as requested. They told me they stalk because they have AIDS, as expected. Told you so."

YOUR MOTHER IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE PERSON TO ASK FOR AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION. People stalk for many many reasons but if all boobs are nice and plump there wont be a need to stalk since there would be a nice set walking somewhere every 5 feet.

"More bra shopping - my opponent admits bra shopping wouldn't happen under his model, so basically conceeded."

Whats wrong with letting women go oh naturale when they go outside anywhere? thats as natural as you can get!

"Stop wanting to kill people or I'll tell Kofi Annan that you're being naughty"

Try to refer to people that other people actually know about.

"I think bigger boobs would thus generate diminishing returns."

Yes because science shows that women who have better boobs dont get free booze as much as uglier girls, just like how hot girls dont also get into parties for free more than uglier girls, and just like how girls with bigger boobs dont have to do as much work as other girls do. Having big boobs pays for itself.

"imagine the lack of troll debates if Imabench was to get concussed. I suggest DDO start an action committee to talk him out of it."

If I do suffer from a concussion, it will only further unleash my inner twisted thoughts from their prison and thus DDO will be able to feast on my troll debates. If in normal condition I can argue why being poor is a crime or why the USA should divide into two different countries, then who knows what I will think of if I literally only have half a brain left.

"It's not enough to assert one is better - pro has to prove why one is better than the other."

Alright then, Imagine in both pictures below that both people had huge boobs, which one would you choose?

I think Ive made my point

"Just like we don't let only one gender drive cars"

Saudi Arabia, your argument is invalid

The Con wants to give huge boobs to men rather than giving them to women, such a thing should almost be illegal! Women should be given breast enhancements because women know how to show them off and put them to work. Men dont need huge breast enhancements, it would make them confused with their sexuality, and most of all it would make guys get turned on just by looking at other guys. On the other hand if girls had huge breast implants tourism would go up, women would get paid more, it would make women hotter, it could fix the nation!

We should give women the huge breast expansions, not men.

Thanks for reading :D
larztheloser

Con

List of Dropped Arguments

The following arguments were dropped by Imabench. NB that I have not dropped ANY arguments in this debate, even though my opponent made an abusively-large number of arguments in round two. This includes points Imabench claimed I dropped - voters can check this for themselves. For instance, my Jennifer Lopez counter-argument had NOTHING to do with my model, yet Imabench did not answer it. Other points I directly related to my counter-model, and yet Imabench answered them.

My arguments
Women already hot
Young people lying about age
Less experienced girls
Boys raping mothers
Boys raping grandmothers
Less rape of underage girls
Apocalypse
+ My so-called "Extra Argument"

My model
More arousing
Less gays
Healthier kids in nightclubs
Sexier hamburger eating
Crossdressing OK
Fatness OK
Hotter guys
More sexual experimentation
NZ could laugh at America (this is the most important argument in the whole debate)
All girls like hot lesbians

His model
Hotness scale
CPR fun
Post-CPR sex
Crowded elevators
His sixth point, which elaborated on his first
Curve-fitting attire
Illegals
TV reporters hotter
Music videos hotter
Beach funner
Prom dates hotter
TV jogging
Hotter neighbours
Pillow boobs
Wet T-shirt contests
Hotter game shows
LDF vs Kony
Jennifer Lopez
Movies
Female Occupations

So ... what's left?

The following, much smaller list, is all the arguments that were not dropped by Imabench. If you're one of those voters who votes on the balance of evidence, then surely the relative size of these lists must count for something.

NZ women would look bad - My opponent begins by saying only American blond women are stupid and idiotic. Believe it or not, we have blond women in New Zealand too and we still have a higher average IQ than you, so you can't just put it down to the color of your hair. Next he claims that our women are so ugly that they have bigger problems to worry about. Again this is a ridiclious assertion - American women are equally ugly under the status quo. See my point about there being no problem to fix. My opponent continues by saying that his military will try to invade us to get revenge for all the big-breasted women our girls assasinated. In all likelihood, since we are so small, your big bombs will miss and hit Australia, causing us to cheer and rejoice. In the unlikely event that one of the bombs falls into our territory, since most of our territory is sea, you're likely to not cause any damage to us at all, but rather anger Poseidon, who will send Percy Jackson to destroy your armies with his superpowered demigod friends. In the EXTREMELY unlikely event that a bomb does actually hit land, it has a 96% chance of hitting a sheep. It has a further 3.9% chance of hitting an empty field or national park. It has a further 0.09% chance of hitting somewhere nobody cares about, such as Otago University. In the extremely unlikely event that something of value is hit, then you'll also hit the ropes that Maui used to slow the sun, and as a result you won't get any rest ever again.

15y/o sex - my opponent's argument is purely emotional and ignorant of when puberty starts. Furthermore it misrepresents my sexual beliefs - I think AMERICAN men should have sex with 15-year-olds while having massive breasts - preferably while I stand nearby with a super-hot college car washer laughing my head off.

Too much masterbation - my opponent does not refute that masterbation takes people's minds off things, which has a negative social effect. He disputes my semen-tsunami-hypothesis (STH) as a matter of fact, however, claiming his will last 60 more minutes (a very representative amount, by the way - meaning the STH is only about 2 hours away if true) and that it can be rectified by swallowing the semen. That would be forcing the women to enagage in sexual activity - how mysogynistic! How anti-civil rights! Women are now smart enough to know that they're not actually slaves. Perhaps this model may have worked back in Victorian times but it surely won't work today!

Less awkwardness/sexual insecurity - The whole POINT is to make guys feel a bit uncomfortable so that they get USED to feeling uncomfortable. This a) makes sex slightly better, because they'd feel relatively comfortable, and b) like I've said in previous rounds,

Fat guys not people - I fail to see how this is a contradiction. Since my opponent did not explain it, I will ignore it.

Respect male natural over female un-natural breasts - This argument is unfair because, being non-gay, I'm ambivalent towards breasts of the same gender. I don't think it's being a weirdo to think that for girls like Denise Milani, who again, is representative of ALL women, to be given breast enhancements kind-of defeats the awesomeness of their natural breast size. I'm quite satisfied with that amount of breast under the status quo.

Women always want to work the pole - again, this is factually incorrect. They do it to earn money, which they can only do if they're above-average in terms of hotness. With all women having the same breasts, and men always looking at the breasts, all women will look the same under my opponent's model. Why would Russian girls want to look like American girls? It defeats the purpose of being a Russian girl.

People willingly go to South Beach - but it's OK there because everyone's drunk.

You can buy computers and practice karate anywhere in the US that is south of Colorado - but Asia does it cheaper. The US just can't compete with Asian economies of scale.

People like to go to places to see hot women all the time - only before they get married, and non-married people usually have less disposable income as they're quite young.

My mother not a valid stalker - Why not?

Whats wrong with letting women go au naturale - that you won't get bra shopping, which you listed as an advantage. It clearly won't happen if women don't wear bras.

Dimishing returns - My opponent's analogy is premised on some girls having bigger boobs than others - this won't happen if you make all breasts the same size.

Half a brain = more trolling - actually it means half a troll. Trolling takes extraordinary amounts of creativity, effort and commitment, as I've found out in attempting to counter-troll you in this debate. All these things require a functional brain.

Gomez vs Obama - it's not about "which one would I choose" - the boobs would be put to a different purpose on each. Both photos did not even include the chest so it's difficult to tell anyways. I suspect Gomez will already have boobs under the status quo so isn't in need of them, plus she's cute so I'd choose her anyway. I'd ALSO choose Obama for president if he had boobs. That kind of thing takes courage, dedication and leadership, just like America needs.

Only one gender drives cars in Saudi Arabia - this debate is set in America, not Saudi Arabia. I know they sound similar but the difference is pretty important to grasp.

As you can see, my opponent has completely failed to defend his model. My counter-model remains 100% unrefuted. Pro has failed their BOP. The resolution is negated.
Posted by JernHenrik 2 years ago
JernHenrik
Yes
Posted by Simplegirl 4 years ago
Simplegirl
ooo I like that song.hehehe.
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
Cry me a river
Posted by Simplegirl 4 years ago
Simplegirl
ughh...disgustingly demeaning to women.
Posted by thesportsguy 5 years ago
thesportsguy
"Women would get free drinks and get into parties for free."
I hope this is some type of joke.
If all women have big breasts, then no woman has big breasts, so I'm afraid there will be no free drinks going around if everyone's cup size is equal.
Posted by WriterSelbe 5 years ago
WriterSelbe
I feel like casting the first vote is a bad idea....
Posted by RacH3ll3 5 years ago
RacH3ll3
But what about girls that already have perfect breasts?? Lol!
Posted by Zaradi 5 years ago
Zaradi
Gah. Damm you Larz! I had a beautiful argument!
Posted by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
it makes all of the boobs fakes...
Posted by larztheloser 5 years ago
larztheloser
Absolutely. Wait for my case before you judge.
Vote Placed by jwesbruce 5 years ago
jwesbruce
imabenchlarztheloserTied
Reasons for voting decision: I rather see Gomez with enhancements. nuff' said.