Allah | Muhammad | Islam | Quran

Good Evening to People out there this might have been an eyecatching Title which brought you to read this... I Believe Allah as Only Single God. Muhammad His Last Prophet & Servent & I look forward for a Friendly Debate for better understanding eachother's point of view.

Its an Open Topic Debate:

You Choose the Topic:

You can Cricticise anything but not foul language!

• Topic will be decided in inbox for Private Debate & in Comments for Public Debate
  • If you Pose something is wrong you have to bring BOP(Burden of Proof)
  • Because debates go long redaring to keep it short & simple Maximum 2 Arguments at a time.
  • Everything should be with valid evidence and proof.
  • No New Arguments in last round.
Purpose: Well the purpose of my previous, this and up coming debates is never to hurt any personal or private feelings of anyone I believe the purpose always be to learn and seek knowledge and establish Truth & the right facts for the people out there and to make people understand the difference between Rational & Irrational Thoughts.

I accept the challenge. Since I have been invited to choose any topic regarding Islam, I will refer to your first paragraph and debate what you have asserted. Therefore, the two-part resolution I am selecting is as follows.

It is probable that a deity exists, and, if he does exist, it is probable that Allah is the only deity in existence.

Definitions: The following definitions will be used in the resolution, though I am open to debate via PM if you strongly disagree with one of them. (Though I see them as reasonable.)

Probable: More likely than not.
Allah: The main deity mentioned in the Quran, defined as distinct from other diety figures (such as God, etc.) by passages in the Quran.
Deity: An all-powerful, immortal, supernatural being percieved as being holy and/or sacred. [1]
Exist: To be real.

Burden of Proof: As Pro is making the affirmative claims, he/she has the burden of proof to show that it is more likely than not that a deity figure exists, and that the only diety that exists is Allah. Should Pro fail to meet either element of this burden (either failing to show deities exist or failing to disprove the existence of other deity figures), votes should be given to Con.

Structure: Since it is infeasible to prove a negative assertion such as my side of the resolution, my arguments shall revolve mainly around rebutting Pro's arguments. I will not make any new arguments in the final round, as requested, but reserve the right to rebut my opponent's claims in the final round.

I look forward to a productive and insightful debate!

In the name of God, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful.

I really thank My Adversary for accepting this friendly debate & coming up with a resolution.

For those who did not understood what is he saying i would like to rephrase his argument in Simple English...

He says:

"It might be possible (but is uncertian) that there may be a God, and if there is a God it might be possible (but is uncertain) that Allah is the Only God"

before I continue to prove that It is a "Fact" that there is a "God" & that is only "Allah", I would like to say some things..

My Contender is an Agnostic... Commonly agnostic are the people who neither believe in God nor they deny His Existence but remain silent & believe in what exists with proof/reality... moreover I would like to correct Con for he said “Allah as main deity of Quran...” Allah is not the main deity in Quran but Allah is the Only Deity mentioned in Quran.

Further I would appreciate My Contender that rather than common people who are Christians... Muslims... Judas because their fathers are Christian, Muslim Judas but My Pal has a different opinion then people and he believes in Facts which are Proven & True… Also I would like to Congratulate My Pal for his one step closer to truth that He already has faith in the first part of Islamic Testimony that “There is No God…” the other Part is “…But Allah” which in my turn will Prove with factual Science [Not Hypothesis & Theories of Science] that “There is No God but ALLAH”.

I will Inshallah by Grace of Allah Almighty will Prove the Existance of God and who is only Allah. As I have the BOP so let me start...

I would start my argument with an example of a question.

Question: If I present you with a gadget/device which no one in the world has ever seen before! And I ask you who can be the “First” person who can tell the mechanism of this Machine/Gadget?

Answer: The unambiguous answer will be the one who: Invented it/Created it/Produced it!

Holy Quran! It was reviled to Muhammad (PBUH) 1500 years ago, in the “Dry Deserts of Arabian Peninsula ” from God to through the angel Gabriel (Jibril), gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning in 609 CE, when Muhammad(PBUH) was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death.

Let me tell you Quran is a book of “S I G N S” not of “S C I E N C E” it contains “6000 Signs” the word use for Quran’s textual sentence is not ‘verse’ but ‘ayah’ meaning Sign/Evidence Wiki: so Quran contains more than ‘6,000’ signs which speak about many different matters of Human, Religion, Life & Death etc. and out of which more than ‘1,000’ speak about science.

"These are the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, revelations, etc.) of God, which We recite to you (O Muhammad) with truth. Then in which speech after God and His signs will they believe? (45:6)"

So let us see what it says about Science:

Out of so many I will mention just some…

(Note: The Links at the End of Each Quranic Quotation are of all the translation of Quran written)

Big Bang:

Science: In & around 1929, Edwin Hubble & many contributing Scientist contributed and we came to know about that previously there was a Primary Nebula then an Explosion occurred which is the cause of creation of the Universe & we call it Big Bang.

Quran: “And have the disbelievers not seen that the whole heavenly universe and the earth were (all) joined together as one unit, and then We split them apart?” (21:30)

Comment: Such Unequivocal Description! Who can speak about it 1500 years before it was discovered?

Expanding Universe:

History: Until the early 1920’s, it was believed that the size of the universe was fixed and not changing.

Modern Science: It was then Vesto Slipher, Alexander Friedmann, Albert Einstein worked out & This notion was confirmed by the use of observational data in 1929.

Quran: “and it is we who have built the universe with [Our creative] power; and, verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it.(51:47)”

Comment: Who can speak about it 1500 years ago?

Moon’s Light:

History: Including Bible, Greek Civilizations and all other old societies always thought that Moon has its own light.

Science: It was as recent as 200-300 years ago when we came to knew that the light of Moon is not its own light but reflected light

Quran: Blessed be He Who made constellations in the heaven and made in it a light-giving lamp(i.e. Sun with its own light) and an illuminating(reflecting light) moon.(25:61) There are many more several Ayah in Quran but Interesting is Moon is always referred as: Reflected Light, Borrowed Light, Illuminating while Sun always referred as: Glowing Lamp, Brilliant Light etc.

Comment: Who can mention this when all were wrong 1500 years ago?

History & Science: In 1600s In a "Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London" paper in 1684, Dr. Nehemiah Grew was the first European to publish friction ridge skin observations.

1858 – Herschel The English first began using fingerprints in July of 1858, when Sir William James Herschel, Chief Magistrate of the Hooghly district in Jungipoor, India, first used fingerprints on native contracts.

And so on afterwards we came to know that Everyone has a unique fingerprint!

Quran: A man came to the prophet, with dead bones and asked him O Mohammed do you say that Allah will bring me back to life after I become like this dead Bones. Then Allah these Ayah of Holy Qur'an were reveled:

Yes indeed, Yes, We have the Power to restore even his finger tips with finger prints!

This emphasis on finger print has a very special meaning, this is because every one's finger print is unique to himself

It has been the field of most interest ever! In history of science to discover and know about how human are born reproduced and the deep secrets of nature hidden in it and until today we are still unknown of several things about Human reproduction and Embryology.

Quran has described Embryology in great detail 1500 years back from now.

Keith Leon Moore is a professor emeritus in the division of anatomy, in the Faculty of Surgery, at the University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Moore is associate dean for Basic Medical Sciences in the university's Faculty of Medicine, and was Chair of Anatomy from 1976 to 1984. He is a founding member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists (AACA) and was President of the AACA between 1989 and 1991. (wiki)

Let us hear his views about his 10 years of study of Embryology in Holy Quran.

He Speaks:

Statements referring to human reproduction and development are scattered throughout the Qur'an. It is only recently that the scientific meaning of some of these verses has been appreciated fully.

He creates you in the bellies of your mothers, creation after creation, in threefold depths of darkness (the abdominal wall, the uterine wall and the). Such is Allah, your Lord! Unto Him belongs the Kingdom. There is no god but He . How, then, can you sway like errant winds! (Quran 39:6)

We do not know …

"Then We placed him as a drop in a place of rest." (Quran 23:13)

“As a drop” Its interpretation would be the zygote which divides to form a blastocyst which is implanted in the uterus ("a place of rest"). This interpretation is supported by another verse in the Qur'an which states that "a human being is created from a mixed drop." The zygote forms by the union of a mixture of the sperm and the ovum ("The mixed drop").

"Then We made the drop into a leech-like(which looks like & sucks blood) structure." (Quran 23:14) (see video 2)

The word "alaqah" refers to a leech or bloodsucker. This is an appropriate description of the human embryo from days 7-24 when it clings to the endometrium of the uterus, in the same way that a leech clings to the skin. Just as the leech derives blood from the host, the human embryo derives blood from the decidua or pregnant endometrium. It is remarkable how much the embryo of 23-24 days resembles a leech (Fig.) <----- MUST VISIT THIS IM OUT OF SPACE HERE…

Mr. Moore’s View about Emrogloy in Quran:

Video (1)

(video 2)

I have too much to say but I am out of space. The question is…

Who can be this to tell Muhammad(PBUH)? 1500 Years ago when there was not at all any scientific development??

Is not that Creator????

(I can present the calculation of prbabitly here but If we only consider 30 scientific statements of quran and apply probabitly formula the chances all to be true at the same time are 0.033% only for 30 scientific statements and there are +1000 in Quran)

If the author of Quran is not ALLAH then Who is telling all this exactly same 1500 years ago which science tells us today?

THUS ALLAH EXISTS! And His Book is the Proof!

One more:
“The Romans have been defeated in the lowest land, but after their defeat they will soon be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after, is with God.” (Quran 30:2-4)

===Preamble and Changed Resolution===

To begin with, I would like to thank my opponent for this debate. It would appear as if English is not his or her native language, so I would request that all votes in the “grammar and punctuation” section of the voting be given as a tie, so as not to unfairly disadvantage him or her.

I take issue with my opponent’s change in my resolution. My original resolution, which he accepted, was “It is probable that a deity exists, and, if he does exist, it is probable that Allah is the only deity in existence.” My opponent has argued that “It might be possible (but is uncertian) that there may be a God, and if there is a God it might be possible (but is uncertain) that Allah is the Only God”

I am not debating the possibility of the existence of a deity – I readily admit this is possible. Rather, I am debating whether it is more likely than not that such a figure exists. I will direct all my arguments to my original resolution, and request that my opponent do the same and that the voters vote accordingly.

My opponent has presented four main contentions for the existence of Allah, paraphrased here.

C1: The Quran mentions the separation of heaven and earth, similar to the scenario in the big bang theory.
C2: The Quran mentions an expanding universe, coinciding with current theories about cosmological expansion.
C3: The Quran mentions that upon the Day of Resurrection[1], even peoples’ fingertips shall be reformed[2], presumably in an afterlife.
C4: The Quran mentions the process of gestation. [3]

I will respond to each of these contentions individually; however, there are several fallacies that encompass all of these contentions.

First, the author of the Quran must be brought into question. Though all of my opponents’ points are circumstantial evidence at best, let’s assume that they all predict the theories or phenomena he asserts that they do. If the Quran was written by human hand, then all of the evidence above is simply the musings of men far ahead of their times. Since my opponent has offered no evidence that the Quran was written by divine means, or even that such a deity exists, we can only assume it is a book written by man.

I will now address each contention individually with a rebuttal statement.

R1: The “separation of heaven and earth” is not specific enough to point directly to the Big Bang Theory. In fact, it is a common theme in many creation stories, ranging from the Bible to Maori legend. [4] Furthermore, it lacks identifying features that would distinguish it from other religious creation stories, such as the one in the Bible. Even if we assume that this contention points directly to the existence of a deity, since almost all religions mentioning this theme, specifically Christianity and Islam, claim that their god is the only true god, we cannot assume that either one is correct, so my opponent has failed to address the second element of their burden – that Allah is the one true deity.

R2: The quote “…and it is We who are expanding [the universe]” is mentioned in only a single translation of the Quran, and is most commonly interpreted as “We are the makers of all things.” I have included several translations of the same entry in the Quran from the same source my opponent cited: [5]

M. M. Pickthall
"We have built the heaven with might, and We it is Who make the vast extent (thereof)."

"And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and most surely We are the makers of things ample."

Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985)
"With power and skill did We construct the Firmament: for it is We Who create the vastness of pace."

Yusuf Ali (Orig. 1938)

Dr. Laleh Bakhtiar
"And We built the heaven with potency. And, truly, We are ones who extend wide."

Abdel Haleem
"We built the heavens with Our power and made them vast."

Abdul Majid Daryabadi
"And the heaven! We have built it with might, and verily We are powerful."

Ahmed Ali
"We built the heavens by Our authority; and We are the Lord of power and expanse."

Aisha Bewley
"As for heaven — We built it with great power and gave it its vast expanse."

R3: This passage does not refer to the uniqueness of fingerprints, or even to their use in identification. Rather, it refers to the idea that there exists a day of resurrection where the faithful will be revived and their bodies remade, down to their very fingertips, presumably in an afterlife. [1] [2] My opponent has presented no evidence to support the existence of a day of resurrection or an afterlife, and has instead misdirected you by taking the quote out of context to try and show a coincidence with modern scientific knowledge.

R4: The quote cited by my opponent [6] does not make any specific mention to particular processes in gestation; in fact, it does not refer to embryology or gestation at all:
“He created you from one being, then from that (being) He made its mate; and He hath provided for you of cattle eight kinds. He created you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, in a threefold gloom. Such is Allah, your Lord. His is the Sovereignty. There is no Allah save Him. How then are ye turned away?” [6]

Moving to the next quote cited by my opponent, a more simple translation shows: [7]
"Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging.”
It was commonly known that semen, “seed”, “sperm”, etc. was the cause of conception; the Bible mentions it several time. This does not evidence the existence of a divine figure.

The full translation of my opponent’s final quote is: [8]
“Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators.”
Though this quote most directly mentions the process of gestation, it is nothing that humans 1500 years ago could not figure out without divine knowledge. The average miscarriage rate among women is 15% [9], and the fetuses ejected in miscarriages could have informed early man about processes involved in pregnancy.

As of the beginning of this round, my opponent has not met his burden of proof, citing only circumstantial and misquoted evidence. I have now offered rebuttals contradicting each of his contentions and pointed out overall logical fallacies in his argument. I await further arguments from my opponent.

Thanks con for His Response to My Argument. Yes English is not my native language I'm from Asia and I thank for the request of Tie at the Grammer it reflects that Truthfuly Con is Much more concerened about the Topic rather then the Grammer.

Brother You are saying that you readily admit His Existance..

Then Why dont you Proclaim that "There is no deity but Allah and Muhammad(PBUH) is his Messanger and servent" What stops you to do so? (It would be very very special moment for me if you do it)

moreover if we both believe that There is God then there is no point to debate about.

Since You have refuted my last argument I would like to present Contentions

Firstly I would like to say there are more then 1000 Scientific Statments in Quran and as I told it is a Book of Signs... If you are looking for Equations of Relativiy and Cosmology then this is the wrong place for that brother.

This is only one verse I have qouted there are several more...

I woud present a statement which will clear the allegation that it lacks Identity,

Composition of the Primery Nebula:

What was The Primery Nebula composed of? According to our Today's Knowldege was it only Gases?
No! calling is gases only does not makes sense at all!
A Nebula (from Latin: "cloud") is an interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases. (wiki)

Thanks to
noble Prized Steven Weinberg who in his book "The First Three Minutes" defines Nebula as:

Extended astronomical objects with a cloudlike
appearance. Some nebulae are galaxies; others are actual clouds of dust and gas within our galaxy. (Book:

Lets see How Quran describes it:

"Then He applied himself to the immeasurable expanse of the realm when it was in its primordial gaseous and dusty** or smoky** state and He commanded both the realm and the primordial earth thus: " Come within My authority willingly or unwillingly": they both responded , thus: "We both come actuated with unconditional obedience to Allah's command. (Al-Muntakbhi)

Others also describe it as Smoke, Gases,

Lisan Al-Arab one of the most authentic Arabic Dictonary Describes root word "Dkhan" perfectly as Mixuture of Smoke,Gases,Dust,and Fume etc.

I hope it provides Con precise description of Primeray Nebula.

Creater speaking about SUN:

For a long time in the past men thought that the earth was stationary and that the sun revolved around the earth. Later Copernicus, Kepler and Galileo postulated the theory that the sun was stationary and that the earth revolved about the sun.

It is now a well know fact that our solar system along with all other heavenly starts and planets forms "The Milky Way" it also includes one hundred billion stars situated in such a formation that the galaxy is shaped like a disc. This disc turns around its center like a gramophone record.

Dr. Bucaille explains that modern science has worked out the details of the sun’s orbit as follows:

“To complete one revolution on its own axis, the galaxy and the sun take roughly 250 million years. The sun travels roughly 150 miles per second in the completion of this” (The Bible, the Quran and Science, p. 162).

thus states the Quran:

[and] neither may the sun overtake the moon, nor can the night usurp the time of day, since all of them float through space [in accordance with Our laws].

Also "and [fail to see that] it is He who has created the night and the day and the sun and the moon - all of them floating through space!"

There were many other books speaking about this but no one is so precise and accurate according to Today's Science! (see later)

Con says that only one translators mentions it as "Expanding Universe" I will ask him is One not enough?

Secondly, thats a Lie

M. Asad: verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it.

Al Muntakhib: authoritatively construct and We are expanding the universe.

Ali Unal: We Who have vast power, and keep expanding it.

Shabbir Ahmed: behold, We are steadily expanding it.

Dr. Munir: And indeed, We expand it (steadily)!

Dr. Tahir Al Qadri: We are expanding (this universe) more and more.

Talal A. The Monothiest: did same

The verse states:

Al Muntakib: But also each finger tip with its mark or prints We will be able to reconstruct

Shabbir Ahmed, Bejian and Samira also "Precisely Translate it as Finger Prints"

Moreover one should know that

In arabic words are form by Roots and Here Root means from Fingers to Finger Tips Till Finger Prints! because Arabic is very deep langauge one word can have 20 30 expressions. and when that man asked will I be back from bones Its a clear reply that you will be restored back exctly even at such precision that your fingerprints will also be same!

Moreover The Rule of the Prophecy of Comaprative Scripture studies is If any of the meaning fulfills the prophecy we have to consider that word!

Quran does not gives 2 .. 3 statements about Reprodcution my friend It describes many stages in very precision!!

You said it does not refers to Embryology? Mr. Keeth Moore has spent 10 Years of His Life to Expore the meaning of these verse!

what does it means then: "He created you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, in a threefold gloom" That is why I gave all the translations so that there will be no conflict! please read other translations I have books of commentry on it by Medical Non-Muslim Doctors. one of them is Keeth Moore! read what he says.

"I didnt find it difficult to believe When I was told about the Quran & Scientific Facts stated in it, I think God has choosen me to explain The Quran to You and even your science colugues can do that as I can do, if they have information of embroylogy, but I believe it probably means more that I being a non-muslim tell to the world, that I believe what is recorded in the Quran is accurate accoding to Our present knowldege, and I am sencire about what I say, we didnt had this knowldege and some of this knowldege about genes and the choromosomes has only come to us in the last 10 15 years when I was a student 25 30 years ago we didnt had that knowldege which we have now and there are lots of things in the quran which i do not understand and I think it may be in another 100 years when I wont be here but if you will ask about those verse to the embryologist of that age they will tell you sure that is what it means, moreover I have seen some of my collegues who are also so impressed by what they have read in the quran and so on. and there have been a few cases who have converted"

At one place he says "Statements referring to human reproduction and development are scattered throughout the Qur'an. It is only recently that the scientific meaning of some of these verses has been appreciated fully. The long delay in interpreting these verses correctly resulted mainly from inaccurate translations and commentaries and from a lack of awareness of scientific knowledge." According to Him it was injustice to Translate Quran according to Less Knowldege of Quran

Fetuses? Man has lived more then 5 Billion years brother and it is now! Modren Science has understood the gestation!

Moreover: The Statistics you gave for the Miscarriage are of before 7 weeks of fetus

Around half of all fertilized eggs die and are lost (aborted) spontaneously, usually before the woman knows she is pregnant. Among women who know they are pregnant, the miscarriage rate is about 15-20%. Most miscarriages occur during the first 7 weeks of pregnancy. The rate of miscarriage drops after the baby's heart beat is detected.

It should be noted that the size of 8 weeks fetus is ~1.5cm and nearly 0.04 ounch in weight! Hence we can conclude that at 7 weeks the size will be probably 1 cm! (Since Fetus grows fastly at initial stages).

So Brother do you think 1,500 years ago people were so succuessful to write about 1 cm blood clot with such a detail? If that is the case then in next 500 years they would have known all about Fetues!! instead all the discoveries are after 1000 AD!!

Hence the claim is just a supposition that they might have done that which is very impossible...

1. Light of Moon
      2. Dr. Keeth Moore's Observations and Conclusions (who is a world famous Embroylogist)
      3. Prof. Robit Winston's Description 100% Matching as Quran Sates.
      4. Roman's War at Lowest Point in Earth

Can all this and 100s More be mere guesses and Palagarism from Ancient Myths?

How scucessful a person can be if He is copying from Ancient Myths and scucceds to COPY ONLY THE FACTS WHICH ARE TRUE BY TODAY'S SCIENCE.

That is Absurd and Ilogical!

The Probability of 100s of Facts being Plagarized or Copied or Mere Poetic Verse is Less the 0.005%!!!!

In spite of NO REAL EVIDENCE and Proof Many People falsely allege that Muhammad (PBUH) has plagiarized from Past , from Bible and other sources but they fail to realize that:

The first Arabic Bible was created in AD 867 +235 years after Muhammad(PBUH)

Muhammad only knew Arabic and Quran is in purest Arabic and only Thrice He went out of Makkah at the age of 9, 19 and 25.

There are 100s of facts in Quran about science in Quran and there were 1000s of Unverified Theories and Myths about All the Scientific knowldege.

How can a person only choose the Correct one out of 1000s???

Does that makes sense? No!

The Probabilty that He was sucessfully able to pick and choose only Scientific facts out of 1000s of myths are less then 0.005% !!

There is no way that a Human being can speak about scientific facts with 100% accurecy.. I will ask you to recall the frist given example again...

Who can be the first person who can tell about us the Universe and Its facts so accureatly? Surly not a Man 1500 Years ago without any Advance Science!

“This is of the tidings of the Unseen which we inspire in you (Muhammad). Neither you nor your people knew it before this” (Quran 11:49).

As my opponent has not introduced further evidence for his case that meets his burden of proof or nullified my rebuttal statements, my arguments shall be brief.

First, referring to C1, my opponent cites the Quran as being a book of signs, not to be interpreted as scientifically valid. However, my opponent's first round of arguments was based entirely on supposed scientific facts found in the Quran. He cannot simply cite "facts" in the Quran as science and then retract his arguments, unless he wishes to admit they were flawed.

Referring to C2, my point was that "expanding", while somtimes translated as such, is generally interpreted to mean furthering, developing, etc, rather than physically increasing the volume.

My arguments for C3-C4 were not countered.

In reference to C5, the scientifically accepted age of the earth is 4.54 billion years, with homo sapiens existing for the lattermost 100,000 years. Man, therefore, could not be 5 billion years old.

In conclusion, my opponent has not met his burden of proof for the resolution, both by failing to show the existence of a diety and failing to show the exclusivity of Allah over other deities, which was not even addressed by him. Vote con.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
student of Quran never lost.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
ask help of ALLAH for this if u really believe him.
he will help u.
use his words.
not urs most of time.
he has replied all the answers.
u know i wonder who they peoples thousands of years ago has the same question which peoples have now.
they are same kind of ignorant.
see the answer for any question in Quran. ultimately convincing.
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
Good Day Bencbartlett :) Thank You So Much for your acceptance I was indeed looking for someone with good Knowldege for debate I hope we have good talk.
Posted by bencbartlett 3 years ago
I posted the resolution in my first response:

"It is probable that a deity exists, and, if he does exist, it is probable that Allah is the only deity in existence."

I hope this is an agreeable resolution, as it was essentially taken from your first statement, but if you would like to suggest an alternative one, I am more than happy to entertain any suggestions in the comments section.

Good luck, and I look forward to a productive debate.
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
Welcome Friend :) May Peace be unto You... what would you like to debate about?