ADHDavid
Huitzilopochtli

Allah exists without a place according to correct Islamic belief

ADHDavid

Con

BOP on Pro, first round acceptance.
Huitzilopochtli

Pro

To begin, I would like to accept the challenge instigated by Con, and agree to abide by any and all rules or conditions set forth. I would also like to make a statement as to potential religious bias. I am an agnostic. I believe that one can neither prove nor disprove the existence of any particular metaphysical entity. I note that, traditionally, I am Pro. However, as this site is strictly for the purpose of intellectual debate, I will attempt to prove both the existence and nonexistence of God, if only as a cognitive and philosophical exercise. First, I will attempt to prove the possibility that any being can both exist and be impossible simultaneously, whose existence can only be observed in the metaphysical sense. Please Consider a beautiful phenomena, i.e., a perfect blue sky. Now, consider that this phenomena is not alone in it's beauty. There exist a great many beautiful things. Consider also that some indefinable quality can be shared, without adaptation, in it's pure state, between these multiple phenomena. This quality, being indefinable, can be considered metaphysical in nature. However, by observing it's existence relative to these entities as a metaphysical phenomena, we prove the abstract possibility of it's existence-- Much like quantum mechanics. Imagine a triangle. Now, if all triangles were removed from existence, without building them, we could still prove their existence as metaphysical objects. Now consider that this indefinable quality is like the triangle in this respect. In addition, consider that if there had never been a triangle before, one could consider that they were impossible to build, or that they do in fact exist, but until such a time as somebody actually attempted to build one, it has to be considered both real and nonexistent. Much like Schrodinger's cat. Thus, if God is a metaphysical concept whose interaction with the physical world can neither be proven or disproven, we have already proven both his existence and nonexistence through abstraction.
ADHDavid

Con

ADHDavid forfeited this round.
Huitzilopochtli

Pro

Huitzilopochtli forfeited this round.
ADHDavid

Con

ADHDavid forfeited this round.
Huitzilopochtli

Pro

Huitzilopochtli forfeited this round.
Posted by hldemi 1 year ago
hldemi
Exists without a place ? WTF that means haha