Direwolfox
Mr.Aaron

Alternative medicine works

Direwolfox

Con

My oponent shall explain why he/she thinks that alternative medicine is a good alternative (or even better than) traditional medicine and I will try to debunk his/her statements.

Alternative medicine: Any practice that is put forward as having the healing effects of medicine, but is not based on evidence gathered using the scientific method. Examples: homeopathy, naturopathy, chiropractic, energy medicine, various forms of acupuncture, Traditional Chinese medicine, Ayurvedic medicine, and Christian faith healing among others.

Traditional Medicine: Science or practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease through evidence gathered by the scientific method. Examples: Microbiology, Genetics, Immunology, Neuroscience, etc.

Works: Something that is effective for its purpose (in this case, healing)
Mr.Aaron

Pro

I like the medicine gummy bears for kids, I eat them almost everyday for snack. And to get back on topic I think regular medicine works to. Thanks allot for a great bear hug!!!
Direwolfox

Con

Direwolfox forfeited this round.
Mr.Aaron

Pro

Mr.Aaron forfeited this round.
Direwolfox

Con

Direwolfox forfeited this round.
Mr.Aaron

Pro

Mr.Aaron forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
All of those have plenty of evidence of their success. They do not have a powerful lobby in Washington like the pharmaceuticals.They cannot claim healing power unless approved by the government. And government with big pharma are in bed together doing nasty acts of deception.

I have known people who take 20 pills a day. Half of them are to counter the effects of the first ten. That is insane. Of course most of what government does is insane.

Like anti-depressants. One side effect is suicidal tendencies. And people out there criticize faith healing and belief in God.