CardKing9
the_unknown_debator

Am I Awesome?

the_unknown_debator
Started: 5/18/2014 Category: Funny

CardKing9

Pro

Do you agree that I am awesome? Put it on the yes side if you agree, no if you disagree.
the_unknown_debator

Con

Well what exactly makes you awesome. You gave no information that would support the idea that you are awesome so why would we think so? You need to give us your supporting argument as to why you are awesome and not just say things with nothing to back it up.
CardKing9

Pro

I am awesome because I have friends that are the awesomest people in the world but not more awesome than me. I am also awesome because I am a Gold MANAAKI student at OC in year 12.
the_unknown_debator

Con

What makes these friends awesome? What makes you more awesome than them? Why are you awesome just because you are a "Gold MANAAKI student at OC in year 12". You need to be able to back these statements up or you have no credibility whatsoever.
CardKing9

Pro

My friends are awesome because they have really cool attributes like at OC we have a house system and they are in different houses so if we stand shoulder to shoulder, we look a bit like a rainbow. And being a gold MANAAKI student means that you are one of the nicest kids on campus. So do you agree that I am awesome now?
the_unknown_debator

Con

No I do not. If you stand shoulder to shoulder and make a rainbow how is that awesome? Why would it make you awesome? Why does being a gold MANNAAKI student make you one of the nicest kids on campus? There is still no proof or credibility. You need to be able to explain why things make you awesome. This is a website for serious debate not just some place where you can post stupid stuff to boost your ego.
In other words, no, I do not think you are awesome because you have not given me good reason as to why you would be awesome.
Posted by DylanLang 2 years ago
DylanLang
.....................Really?
Posted by neoyuey 2 years ago
neoyuey
This will be an interesting debate...
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
CardKing9the_unknown_debatorTied
Reasons for voting decision: wat