helicopter
thatguywelbs

Am I really an attack helicopter?

helicopter has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

helicopter

Pro

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I"m f*cking retarded but I don"t care, I"m beautiful. I"m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can"t accept me you"re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
thatguywelbs

Con

21 theorem declines the faithful idea.
helicopter

Pro

You are a complete bigot who should be ashamed of your actions. Please check your vehicle privilege you insensitive swine
thatguywelbs

Con

Caillou can't grow hair, not because he has cancer or progeria, but because he sucks, and even his own body recognizes that he does not deserve hair or food or love. And since you are c
Posted by thatoneguy213 1 year ago
thatoneguy213
I agree with this argument, personally I identify as a train. My whole life i have felt misunderstood as a person, i knew i wasn't a human. Then it hit me, I am a train. Ever since I came out as a train to my friends and family my life has been better. Just last week i meat the love of my life, a beautiful bullet train from Japan. I believe that you too are a helicopter and this surgery sounds like a great idea. I might have wheels and cars added to me if i can raise more funds. #freedom #vehicles #morethentwogenders
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Anyway...You are what can be know or unknown..A helicopter....Good luck..
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
No. You died 3 years ago..Ask mom..
Posted by 21theoremsucks 1 year ago
21theoremsucks
The vandalists should then light the attack helicoptor on fire and then dance on its ashes to Gucci Mane. They should then take those ashes and go to the Middle East where the ashes will become destroyed in the midst of the fighting in Syria. Then the attack helicoptor will be sexually identified as part of the Syrian war.
Posted by 21theoremsucks 1 year ago
21theoremsucks
The attack helicoptor should go to the Middle East so he can get destroyed by some Syrians and then get shot down and vandalized some more.
Posted by 21theoremsucks 1 year ago
21theoremsucks
Actually, I am a pro. The attack helicoptor is really a broken helicoptor that is being vandalized daily, because no one gives a crap about it.
Posted by 21theoremsucks 1 year ago
21theoremsucks
I am a con in this argument, because according to section 134729 of the U.S. constitution, the 21 theorem is incorrect. Therefore, the 21 theorem cannot prove this unlawful statement made by the "attack helicoptor".