Adebatewellwon
RussellMania741

Amazon is better than ebay

Adebatewellwon has forfeited round #2.
Started: 9/18/2017 Category: Technology

Adebatewellwon

Pro

Amazon is better than ebay because on amazon you actually get it from the company but from ebay you get it from a random "seller" that you have no idea if they are scamming you or not. if you can prove me wrong go ahead and try.
RussellMania741

Con

I have been an Ebay member since 2002 and I can honestly say that I have been ripped of probably only about 3-5 times. If you use common sense and good judgment, you can reduce the chances of being scammed. I would first like to point out, Ebay is not like craigslist because you actually get to see the sellers feedback. If the seller has a low feedback rating, don't buy from them. In the event that you do get scammed, you can file a claim with Paypal and you will get a full refund for the item and shipping cost, you lose nothing.

Amazon used to be great, until they decided to build a warehouse in IL; I now have to pay tax on every item I buy. I can buy the same item and in many cases save money because I don't have to pay tax on Ebay purchases.

I have used Amazon for price matching purposes. Stores like best buy will match their price.