lukefraise
zoeeschman

Amelia Earhart crashed into ocean and died

lukefraise has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

lukefraise

Pro

Amelia Earhart was on a plane trip around the world and lost radio connection and went off course and ran out of gas above the Pacific ocean. She had no island to land on.
zoeeschman

Con

I agree, luke, i found evidence that she got of course. Noonan had a map five nauticals of position, leading her to not finding the island.
lukefraise

Pro

I agree that she landed in the ocean and she also had no lifeboat to be able to get to an island.
zoeeschman

Con

Ya, luke that was so dumb, maybe if she brought it she may have survived, who knows?
lukefraise

Pro

I agree there was no way she was on a island she ran out of gas and is at the bottom of the ocean.
zoeeschman

Con

i think she is in the bottom of the ocean, dead.