EmilySmith07
aleayaklesner

Amelia Earhart crashed into the ocean off the coast of Gardner Island

EmilySmith07

Pro

Amelia Earhart crashed close to Gardner Island and swam to land and later died on shore. This is proven by Tighar search and rescue group, who found artifacts believed to be parts of her ship and other things
aleayaklesner

Con

In your research did you find reasons on how Amelia Earhart crashed? if so please tell me how.
EmilySmith07

Pro

She ran out of gas and the engine broke
aleayaklesner

Con

Okay thank you, I agree to her running out of fuel but not the broken engine. i have no evidence for the broken engine but i would like to ask another question. About how far out was she from Gardner Island? Because I would like to say that all of my evidence say that she crashed near Howland Island.
EmilySmith07

Pro

She crashed about a mile away. i found this evidence on the same website. they found her engine parts but they were broken
aleayaklesner

Con

I feel like i can't do anymore since there is no way for me to fight against this without evidence. Due to the fact that this is a school assignment i would like to say that this theory is not true and is not one of the theories I've heard until now. So i do not and will not believe this debate and i will stick with my side of the argument. Unless of course you can find a way to make me believe your side of this argument.
EmilySmith07

Pro

ok well, I'm not sure what else to say either. I understand why its not enough. i don't have any other facts
aleayaklesner

Con

Okay, this argument has died out with no more facts to go against each other so we are done