masonschau9
abbywellman

Amelia Earhart ran out of gas and drowned in the ocean

masonschau9 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

masonschau9

Pro

Amelia Earhart was flying over the pacific ocean when she ran out of gas and drowned in the pacific ocean.
abbywellman

Con

I agree because I found evidence that she got off course which made her use more gas. She eventually ran out of gas and crashed.
masonschau9

Pro

i found out that she missed her gas stop at an island in howland. what do you think
abbywellman

Con

I didn't find any evidence to support that claim, but it could very likely be true.
masonschau9

Pro

I also found that she had a gas leak on her way over the pacific ocean. she ran out of gas and drowned
abbywellman

Con

I found that she ran into bad weather which caused her to use more gas, then she crashed and died.