zoeeschman
jamesburchett

Amelia Earhart's Death

jamesburchett has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

zoeeschman

Pro

Amelia Earhart disappearance is caused by harsh weather, a faulty map, and identified wreckage, proving she plunged into the Pacific Ocean.
jamesburchett

Con

I agree with you because I saw in a video that Amelia Earhart had to fly higher over a storm early in her flight so that she lost some fuel economy.
zoeeschman

Pro

Yes, thats is what i think one of my pieces of evidence for harsh weather, was the storm you were talking about, i feel so professional on this website.
jamesburchett

Con

it also said that she was flying into a head wind that caused her to use even more fuel.
zoeeschman

Pro

Ya, thats interesting, sometimes i wish i was ameila then i think and then I'm like omg that would suck.