ZaneIsWithU
Gackhammer

America A Bad Country

ZaneIsWithU

Con

There is a strong belief in the world that the United States Of America is a evil and stupid nation. I disagree with this opinion, I think that people tend to hate on the U.S Because they are looking at it from only one stand point. If you start this debate with me please avoid bringing your emotions in to this.
Gackhammer

Pro

Disclaimer: I personally agree with the Con side, but as I'm new to this site and exploring better ways to debate, I will take a professional stance for the Pro side for this Debate. I'm a proud American, and hopefully I can press the Con side to make the argument that I agree with well, as I will try to give it my best on the Pro side.
---------------------

I argue for the Pro Side with the following thesis: The Government of the United States has continually promoted agendas that has instigated policies around the world for self-gain, with the result being a legacy of evil to promote such policies.

My next two rounds will explore this thesis, while recognizing the opposition's argument
ZaneIsWithU

Con

ZaneIsWithU forfeited this round.
Gackhammer

Pro

I will provide the Con side with another chance to begin. Whether he forfeits the next round or not, I shall present all my arguments in Round 3.
ZaneIsWithU

Con

ZaneIsWithU forfeited this round.
Gackhammer

Pro

Gackhammer forfeited this round.
Posted by RetroToast 2 years ago
RetroToast
I argee with the pro side to. To many only want to see the con side and are blind to others opinions.