JNakatomo
Grape

America Should Be the Only Nation

JNakatomo

Pro

How many nations have you had to learn about? Ten? Fifteen? FIFTEEN!?!?! I know about that, since I have a map/math quiz tomorrow (example: Madrid * Paris = Minsk?!?) Anywho, I've been studying and I think that the US should embark on a campaign to assimilate/kill everyone who is not American. (Like Just Cause 2). We should send soldiers *everywhere* and have them make America #1 ($$$$$$$$$ -- we'll be rich!) Maybe we'll want to get rid of Oregon as well -- not American enough for me.

Anyway, I think the only downside is that we won't be able to have Carr's crackers anymore, but the Traitor Joe's crackers are pretty good. Also: American FLAGS EVERYWHERE. EVEN HUNG **ON PEOPLE.**

P.S: I will switch positions every round, so I will always win. :-)
Grape

Con

I will start this debate by noting that the burden of proof is on my opponent to show why America should be the only nation. I do not necessarily have to say why it should not as long as all of his justifications are disproven. This argument is not cohesive at all and I'm lazy so I'm just going to break it into chunks and address each part.

"How many nations have you had to learn about? Ten? Fifteen? FIFTEEN!?!?! I know about that, since I have a map/math quiz tomorrow (example: Madrid * Paris = Minsk?!?)"

This has nothing to do with anything.

"Anywho, I've been studying and I think that the US should embark on a campaign to assimilate/kill everyone who is not American. (Like Just Cause 2). We should send soldiers *everywhere* and have them make America #1 ($$$$$$$$$ -- we'll be rich!) Maybe we'll want to get rid of Oregon as well -- not American enough for me."

The only argument given here is that it would make America rich. I strongly disagree. The costs of such a campaign, which would be unmanageable to begin with, would far outweigh the potential profit.

"Anyway, I think the only downside is that we won't be able to have Carr's crackers anymore, but the Traitor Joe's crackers are pretty good. Also: American FLAGS EVERYWHERE. EVEN HUNG **ON PEOPLE.**"

I have no idea what this is about and I don't care.

"P.S: I will switch positions every round, so I will always win. :-)"

No, you can't do that because you would just be arguing against your original case. You'll just alternate between losing and doubly losing.

Counter Argument:

If the United States embarked on a campaign of global dominance, other nations would use nuclear weapons against the United States. There is no way that such an attempt could end in success.
JNakatomo

Pro

Okay MR SMART PATNS:

First off, you know Lincoln-Douglass? Guess how Lincoln won that stuff? HE SWITCHED POSITIONS EVERY SENTENCE. Wikipedia it. anyway, I'm not going to switch positions (WHICH MEANS I JUST DID SWITCH I WIWN WIN WIN I WIN! TIME PARADOX)

Next, if the US went all AWOL on everybody and shot missels at them, how would they get back? "Use nuklear missles?" GUESS WHO HAS ALL OF THE MISSLES? (HINT: RUSSIAN MISSLES ARE OWNED BY COCA-COLA. WIKIPEDIA IT.)

Next, I was trying to say that we have too many nations to remember (as I said, *over 15*). How to fix that?!? World Map = American Map.

Finally, look at all the money that's leaving the US. If there were no other nations, money *couldn't* leave the US. All of that money would be staying here. Let's say we export all our money each year. That means that, if the US controlled everything, Americans could buy like INFINITY% MORE.
Grape

Con

Sigh.

Thank you for not switching positions.

"Next, if the US went all AWOL on everybody and shot missels at them, how would they get back? "Use nuklear missles?" GUESS WHO HAS ALL OF THE MISSLES? (HINT: RUSSIAN MISSLES ARE OWNED BY COCA-COLA. WIKIPEDIA IT.)"

Russian missiles are not owned by Coca-Cola.

"Next, I was trying to say that we have too many nations to remember (as I said, *over 15*). How to fix that?!? World Map = American Map."

That would not solve the problem of having to remember the names of regions. In any case, remembering the names of countries is not difficult for those who are not devastatingly stupid.

"Finally, look at all the money that's leaving the US. If there were no other nations, money *couldn't* leave the US. All of that money would be staying here. Let's say we export all our money each year. That means that, if the US controlled everything, Americans could buy like INFINITY% MORE."

That is not how economics works.

Conclusion:

My opponent has not adequately addressed the fact that taking over the world is not a reasonable option for the United States. The purported benefits he has mentioned do not make sense to anyone with a frontal lobe. I also submit that my opponent is so irrationally stupid that he is perhaps faking his stupidity (such as by claiming to be in school, 37, and Noam Chomsky on various occasions) and thus should lose the conduct point.
JNakatomo

Pro

JNakatomo forfeited this round.
Grape

Con

All my arguments are extended. Blah blah blah...
Posted by Grape 6 years ago
Grape
Someone voting that spelling and grammar in this debate was a tie...?
Posted by JNakatomo 6 years ago
JNakatomo
Hey ITNERSERET NUMEBER

What are you doing, calling this debate stupid? Guess who I am, m*****************************?

I am Noam Chomsky.

Deal with it.
Posted by Yvette 6 years ago
Yvette
...Oh my god.
Posted by InsertNameHere 6 years ago
InsertNameHere
Well I have done stupid debates and still lose so you have skill.
Posted by Grape 6 years ago
Grape
Well I want to avoid falsely inflating my win streak with stupid debates like this. Then again that is partly the reason by theLwerd has so many wins. I for one have far too many win from forfeits.
Posted by InsertNameHere 6 years ago
InsertNameHere
And you haven't even lost a debate. :D You have serious skill.
Posted by Grape 6 years ago
Grape
I would not normally accept such a debate but I am two wins away from being on the first page of the leader board ad I care about such shallow things.
Posted by JNakatomo 6 years ago
JNakatomo
HURRY uP!!!! IDONT HACE ALOLLT DAY!
Vote Placed by Comrade_Ulyanov 6 years ago
Comrade_Ulyanov
JNakatomoGrapeTied
Vote Placed by sherlockmethod 6 years ago
sherlockmethod
JNakatomoGrapeTied
Vote Placed by Valtarov 6 years ago
Valtarov
JNakatomoGrapeTied
Vote Placed by Grape 6 years ago
Grape
JNakatomoGrapeTied