DerKing
Ajab

America is Stupid

Ajab
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

DerKing

Pro

America has a horrible education system, owes extreme amounts of debt to Great Britan, China, and it's constituents, and has too many minorities (I mean that several different ways, both offensively and not).
Ajab

Con

First of all you may find this funny, however the minority joke was not funny. It has taken us many years to reach the point of tolerance we have today. This will also be my primary argument. Firstly it has an adequate system of education which allows free education to most. It houses four of the world ten best universities. So this point of its education system being horrible is irrelevant and wrong. Secondly it has the best lifestyle. This aside the level of tolerance is enough make it grand.
DerKing

Pro

DerKing forfeited this round.
Ajab

Con

My opponent has forfeited after making claims against the United States of America. He did not elucidate on these claims and therefore I deserve to win. Also his joke about the minorities can seriously hurt someone. So you know, vote team Ajab. :
Ajab
Posted by DerKing 2 years ago
DerKing
Im annoyed. I was on for so long waiting. And I let this slip through my cracks.
Posted by DerKing 2 years ago
DerKing
When I said something about minorities, I said it in the sense that there should be no minority, that everyone should have such an equality where we don't look at certain characteristics such as gender or skin color to describe someone.
Posted by Ajab 2 years ago
Ajab
I had to type like crazy and it restricts you to 500 characters. In the end I could not edit because I was out of time.
Posted by TheRussian 2 years ago
TheRussian
wow, haha, thanks man, I didn't notice.
Posted by Fanath 2 years ago
Fanath
Don't accept, it has a 5 minute time span to post an argument...
Vote Placed by Raymond_Reddington 2 years ago
Raymond_Reddington
DerKingAjab
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by AdamKG 2 years ago
AdamKG
DerKingAjab
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit. DerKing is a bigot and does not deserve a victory here.