FakeAmericansUr
why_why

America is not constitutional.

why_why
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

FakeAmericansUr

Pro

America is not constitutional Anymore, we used to be free to impeach presidents who have off the deep end, and were no longer really American Yes Obama is still president. People do not get day in courts upon request anymore. America is not a Democracy. We can not even choose where we want to be good townsfolk at anymore. VA forces discharged Americans to go where they want you to. America is now more Corrupt and fake than ever. You're much more likely to find honesty in a fake video game than from an American. New America is really coming and its a dictatorship and people are sooo blind to not see it. VA is not about the Veteran its about Obama. America deserves spit on a flag, because the people really do that as a fake. If you don't think like a town you are a criminal and are discriminated. No such thing as..."Land of the Free" and "Home of the brave" Anymore and people r too drugged and beholden to alcohol to admit it.
And yes this is a debate cuz I have alot of serious views and wanna hear others. Hopefully they can see more than the broad side of their barn.
This is a short thesis of my views, what do you now think?
why_why

Con

Ok, first, I will explode if illuminati is mentioned. Obama hasn't been impeached because no one tried. Everything else is a total myth.
FakeAmericansUr

Pro

Is this really the best debating America has got. Come on man this is like toothpicks a gunfight. I respect this 14yr old for guts. But he forgot to bring the mental ammunition. If you think is fake, 90% of it i have seen with my own 2eyes. Tell me when your adult how you are respected for being you, everyone will say ur crazy when you don't like the New Amerrica. Let's face the facts you didn't really bring me anything. You need to see the world before you can even begin too see what I'm saying. For you see i was the one who was forced my RA grey Obama administration, and everything I said I saw.. even the petition to impeach Obama, even video says that Obama makes rules behind Whitehouse's back. It wasn't ok for Bill to have Monica, but its ok for videos to show Obama making rules without congress, see what I mean about America being fake, he can even verbally abuse his panel, and i'm the one telling myths u have lost debate for heaven's sake. The evidence is not hard to find, you just gotta research for once for yourself. Quit listening to all the fake fools, just resign from this debate you haven't even shown me redemptive evidence, you have already lost before this debate began. But Like i said I respect your guts, but maybe one day you'll make America better, but for now you need to see more before you even debate. PLease bring me evidence next round anybody. Anywhere.
why_why

Con

why_why forfeited this round.
FakeAmericansUr

Pro

Waiting on opposition. Must know that he doesn't have more points.
why_why

Con

why_why forfeited this round.
FakeAmericansUr

Pro

FakeAmericansUr forfeited this round.
why_why

Con

Society shaming unique people is no where near the government's fault. It is just society's refusal to accept people who disagree with them. It doesn't mean America doesn't have a constitution. Do you get executed for different beliefs? Verbal abuse isn't illegal. He didn't rape anybody, or hit anybody. Also, even if a dictatorship in America is coming, it hasn't yet, the constitution is still here.
FakeAmericansUr

Pro

FakeAmericansUr forfeited this round.
why_why

Con

Enough said. The constitution is still here.
Posted by FakeAmericansUr 2 years ago
FakeAmericansUr
Yeppers,
The case is never win or lose or draw it's about invoking and taking a persona that by it's very nature is intended to sow awareness everything else is irrelevant, and sound Anti-American, it's truly is about awareness and about challenging a mindset of a crowd, my personal mission is get to out of forced lands and go to my home in another land, but the challenges and the messages are up to the Now-Americans, societies are miserable people cry out for constitution, while Today's leaders spit on ancestors and it is up to others to teach their kids the real America. For if there's one thing that 1/2 way round has taught is that when forsake their beginnings they sow themselves into extinction.
My point is this, the "Anti persona" debater known as to you "FakeAmericansUr" is just another mass awareness guy. Who life has called into other endeavors TY for the interesting time here. But this may be my last msg again. Only time will tell.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
The constitution is still there. It has just been buried under mountains of junk legislation and junk politics.If it is ever freed and given pre-eminence Then it will rise from the dead and get rid of the corruption in government. The folks have the key to that. By voting out those who have buried it and putting in those who will resurrect it.

Just like the bible in days of old. It was buried in monestaries and was not available to the folks. Thus the dark ages. Then it was resurrected and gave its light once again and that ended the dark ages. America is in a dark age of freeloaders and coveteousness of those who have more than others.
Posted by FakeAmericansUr 2 years ago
FakeAmericansUr
TY gentry, yeah I'm afraid I gta post it again maybe. I know alot about this one here. It's gna take good evidence here, cmon I know people wanna save the America from Criticism here :) But like I said I respect why why he has guts. I hope the round becomes good i know he might :)
Posted by JohnGentry 2 years ago
JohnGentry
Nice topic. I'll follow you guys on this debate.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
FakeAmericansUrwhy_why
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Both had multiple forfeits. Unfortunately for Pro, Con returned to the debate and provided counter-arguments which remained standing until the end. Due to Pro's failure of maintaining the BOP by providing rebuttals, I award the win to Con. I would highly recommend that both of you try to avoid forfeiting rounds as much as possible.