America must repent

MJC4KIDS has forfeited round #2.

The bible and history show that God will destroy the sinful nations that forget him. Psalm 9:17 says, "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God." Every nation will be judged in its proper time and America"s time has come. And since God has promised to warn you before it happens-- this is your warning! There is a time for everything and the time to repent is now before it is too late. The bible has many examples of people trying to repent after judgment and trouble began but God did not accept them because they did not repent when God called them to repentance. By not repenting at the proper time, you run the risk of not being accepted by God.

I'd like to thank my opponent for creating this debate.

My opponent plagiarized his/her entire first round argument from the following website:

I ask the voters to consider this when voting on this debate.
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
broken record
Posted by malalo75 3 months ago
And yet another proselytizer.