Takaakiishikawa
thewildpacific

America needs more diversity

Takaakiishikawa has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

Takaakiishikawa

Pro

The topic is pretty broad and it may make you think about this in many ways, but I would like to discuss specifically about people and how being diverse benefits not just America, but also other developed and developing countries as well.

I persoanlly like a Canadian prime minister, Justin Treaudou. He mentioned diversity creates innovation. So given that, even though I know that diversity leads to street and property crimes a lot more, I am this time on the pro side.

Thank you for checking my page
thewildpacific

Con

I think this is an argument of fundamental disposition. Do you choose to define yourself by your differences or celebrate your similarities? In many ways, what America needs is common ground. Reasons to come together. Reasons to be nice. America needs cooperation more now than diversity and divergence of liberty.
Posted by Tadhg_OGara 1 week ago
Tadhg_OGara
America need to focus more on unity rather than diversity. We need to bring the country together under common goal and beliefs for a healthy and functioning society. Race relation are horrible at the moment, and adding more people in to that mix will almost definitely make the goal harder to achieve of truly becoming one, no matter you are. Adding more foreign diversity will make everyone more dividend, and the saying goes that a house divided among itself will not stand. And it America can't stand strong, tall and as one they will fall apart. We need to look in before we look out, so that to not create a bigger problems and more division.
Posted by Takaakiishikawa 2 weeks ago
Takaakiishikawa
Diversity creates more positive mindsets toward doing something and adds more color to it.

Midwest for example, has so many christians and they do not willingly seek for innovative stuff to colaborate with others.
Posted by TheBenC 2 weeks ago
TheBenC
How does diversity create innovation?