natehen
Agonist

America should help in a worldwide extermination of the jewish people

natehen has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

natehen

Pro

should they?
Agonist

Con

America, assuming we mean the United States of America, should not help in a worldwide extermination of the Jewish people.
natehen

Pro

jewish people are responsible for most if not all of wars in modern human history as seen and highlighted with the roschild family banking dynasty which owns nearly every central bank in every country,the only countries that do not have their monetary system controlled by them are north korea,russia,cuba, and iran. And it is appropriate to note that we have very run down relations with these countries because of the influence the roschilds have over our world
Agonist

Con

My opponent claims that the Jewish people are responsible for most wars in the Modern Era. This claim, in part, depends on one's definition of "the Jewish people." I would contend that there is a heavy burden upon the Instigator to show evidence of such after a specific group is determined to represent the Jewish people.

My opponent makes quite the leap of logic in claiming that nearly every central bank is owned by the Rothschild family (where the very term of central bank would seem to imply government ownership) and that must be relevant to the topic.

I would claim that it is not appropriate to note that "we" (perhaps U.S.A.?) have "run-down relations" with North Korea, Russia, Cuba, and Iran. Though I contest that the Rothschild family has little effect on diplomatic relations with aforementioned countries, the hypothesized fact has no bearing on the topic.

To be clear, I shall assume we are prefacing the debate upon certain imperatives such as individuals have rights separate from their group-identity, the violation of one's rights greatly weakens the society, and murder must be substantially justified.

-A first and unedited response in the spirit of Hurin by the Agonist
Posted by iiTriggatomic 1 year ago
iiTriggatomic
No surprise that Nathen is Syrian.....