Cowboy0108
kenanhafeel

America would be better if it was less diverse ethnically.

Cowboy0108

Pro

Ethnic diversity has become a weakness for America. Yes, it was founded by immigrants, but mostly European ones. I am talking about Latino migration as well as Asian and African.
kenanhafeel

Con

I would like to represent the argument that is against this notion. Firstly I would like to point out that the notion is more or so enmeshed with a racial conduct. Also, I would like to remind you that Europeans towards the end of the 15th century had colonized America, and the fact that Latinos, Africans and Asians had migrated there was purely due to the influence of the Europeans. Latinos for example came to existence due to the colonization of Spanish and Portuguese, Africans were brought by British and Portuguese colonists, and Asians were brought for cheap labour for industrialization. Thus I would like to conclude my opening argument by stating the fact that European colonists are the ones responsible for ethical diversity.
Cowboy0108

Pro

1. Better-superior than our current state
Mostly, this debate was meant for the ethnic blending and ethnic conflict. Look around. Look at the lunch table's at a high school. There are black tables and white tables. Look at a neighborhood. There are asian, black, mexican, and white neighborhoods. They are usually not blended. America is not some sort of melting pot like people say it is, it is just a mixture of people who do not mix well. Other than the fact that the races tend to seperate, they also act differently. The black people where the Southpole, Vans, and other ghetto brands. The mexicans wear their own things, the white people wear their things. If you look at an AP class, these are predominately white while the regular classes are predominately black. People of different ethnic backgrounds all feel like they have to fit into this profile. Many of these profiles are not good.
Furthermore, look at the polls. Black people are predomitally democrat, white people are mostly republicans.(More whites go democrat than blacks go republican.) Why is this? Isn't America supposed to be one big melting pot? If it was, there would not be a difference in skin color at the polls.
And yes, the ethnic diversity was the Europeans fault. Still, it is proving to be a weakness for today.
kenanhafeel

Con

kenanhafeel forfeited this round.
Cowboy0108

Pro

My argument carries, vote for me.
kenanhafeel

Con

kenanhafeel forfeited this round.
Posted by Cowboy0108 4 years ago
Cowboy0108
I will explain the parameters of better when I post.
Posted by bladerunner060 4 years ago
bladerunner060
Well, if Pro thinks "Better" is = "closer to Aryan perfection", it changes the debate, now, doesn't it?

"Better", in the absence of any qualifiers, is such a subjective term as to make the debate meaningless.
Posted by Kicker_Swag 4 years ago
Kicker_Swag
better means better, what else do you want doe.
Posted by bladerunner060 4 years ago
bladerunner060
And how, precisely, are you defining "better"?