kellyclarksonlover
TeddyBearNinja

American Idol Season 2 Ruben or Clay?

TeddyBearNinja

kellyclarksonlover

Con

Kelly was the Season 1 winner of the show American Idol. Clearly she is amazing and can sing her heart out no doubt. But as the season winner was announced in season 2, I think America was completely shocked to hear that the velvet teddy bear Ruben won. I mean come on!!! Clay Aiken is such a gem! He lights up the stage with his sparkling charisma. He is comfortable in his skin and finally came out of the closet. Props to you man. But he is such a star and he is doing countless amounts of Broadway musicals. He made something with his life! But tell me this, Where is Ruben??? I haven't heard anything from him!! I for one think this is an outrage and Clay should have won!!! Ruben WHERE ARE YOU?!
TeddyBearNinja

Pro

I would completely agree with with KellyClarksonlover's statement regarding the injustice that occured during the American Idol season 2 finale. Clay Aiken came from a rough childhood growing up which he was thankfully able to ovecome because of his mother and strong relationship with the Lord. Clay revealed his life story in his book and came out to the public in many tabloid magazines. All of his loyal fans and supporters, dubben "Claymates" have stuck with him throughout his American Idol tryouts, trip to Hollywood, his tough loss to the not-so-talented "velvet teddy bear", his struggles with his family life and his successes. The question that I ask all of you to consider is based solely off of success and talent, was Ruben truly the best choice to represent America as our "Idol".
kellyclarksonlover

Con

TeddyBearNinja, you have exquisite taste in music. But I must admit, I was a Ruben fan a while back. I thought I felt the soulfulness exuding from his being. But I guess that "soulfulness" has turned to be "soul-less".

But do we have and Ruben fans in the house??
TeddyBearNinja

Pro

My best guess would be that any fans of Ruben would not fit in the same house as him considering the amount of space the teddy bear uses.
kellyclarksonlover

Con

Ohhh you go me there gurlfran!!! But I think this horrible decision was all done by that drunk Paula Abdul! She was never full there...
TeddyBearNinja

Pro

Oh I agree, and randy Jackson was probably related to Ruben. Can you say nepotism.
kellyclarksonlover

Con

Nepotism.
TeddyBearNinja

Pro

true dat sista yo
kellyclarksonlover

Con

I bet that Chase Parker kid likes Ruben...
TeddyBearNinja

Pro

So obviously that proves that Clay is clearly the better choice.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
kellyclarksonloverTeddyBearNinjaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Weak from both sides... However pro made me laugh.