MrHistory
Wylted

American Revolution war- UK should win?

Wylted
Started: 3/13/2015 Category: Places-Travel

MrHistory

Con

Hello
So I'm interested in history, special in American Revolution war. I think that it was right that Americans won. This is open challenge for everyone who thinks that UK should won.
:)
Wylted

Pro

All things should happen the way they actually do happen. This is because God is perfect and everything is going according to how he planned it.

With that being said the British actually won the American Revolution. Therefore since God has a perfect plan and the British won, they should have won.
MrHistory

Con

Ok. Hello again.
1. I'm atheist so I don't believe in God.
2. And why do you think that UK should won? Give me a correct argument(except yours theory about God) BUT WHAY THEY SHOULD WON?
3. It's true that UK have been strong and they had very good army but Americans knew this territory and they had some good business with Indians. If UK won, there couldn't be that business. Where isn't business, there isn't money.
Your turn
Wylted

Pro

"1. I'm atheist so I don't believe in God."

That is nice that you don't believe in God. However your disbelief is not proof of non existence. I can not believe in oxygen all I want but I still need the stuff to breathe.

We can know that God exists because of the following syllogisms:

"1. Everything that begins to exist has a cause
2.The universe began to exist;
Therefore:
3.The universe has a cause."

And

"The universe has a cause;
If the universe has a cause, then an uncaused, personal Creator of the universe exists, who sans the universe is beginningless, changeless, immaterial, timeless, spaceless and enormously powerful;
Therefore:
An uncaused, personal Creator of the universe exists, who sans the universe is beginningless, changeless, immaterial, timeless, spaceless and enormously powerful."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

This is how we know that there is in fact an unchanging and therefore perfect creator of the universe. Therefore all things that happened, occurred because God intended them that way. What is, is technically what should be.

"2. And why do you think that UK should won? Give me a correct argument(except yours theory about God) BUT WHAY THEY SHOULD WON?"

I said the UK should win, because they did win. Anybody that has studied history enough knows that the UK won the revolutionary war.

After the revolutionary war was over, America signed a treaty with Britain who which was very generous towards the British. The British pretty much dictated the terms of the treaty. It is the winners of wars who dictate the terms of a treaty, so WTF? We still were debtors to Britain.

"On January 22, 1783 Congress ratified a contract for the repayment of 21 loans that the UNITED STATES had already received dating from February 28, 1778 to July 5, 1782. Now the UNITED STATES Inc. owes the King money that is due January 1, 1788 from King George via France. Is this not incredible that the King funded both sides of the War? But there was more work that needed to be done. Now the Articles of Confederation which was declared in force March 1, 1781 States in Article 12 " All bills of credit emitted, monies borrowed, and debts contracted by, or under the authority of Congress, before the assembling of the United States, in pursuance of the present confederation, shall be deemed and considered a charge against the United States, for payment and satisfaction whereof the said United States, and the public faith are hereby solemnly pledged."" http://decolonizenorthamerica.org...

After a while these loans became due, so a meeting was held in Annapolis Maryland that basically turned America into a corporation. As you can see the British owned the Majority of this corporation.

"The next underhanded move was the creation of The United States Bank in 1791. This was a private Bank (just like the Federal Reserve Bank) of which there were 25,000 shares issued of which 18,000 were held by those in England. The Bank loaned the United States money in exchange for Securities of the United States." http://decolonizenorthamerica.org...

We are still to this day (In the United States), owned by Britain. The queen of England wrote our social security laws. http://usa-the-republic.com...

As Americans we are also subject to British law, specifically British Maritime law. That is what the gold fringe around the American flag in courtrooms stands for.

http://www.barefootsworld.net...

"3. It's true that UK have been strong and they had very good army but Americans knew this territory and they had some good business with Indians. If UK won, there couldn't be that business. Where isn't business, there isn't money.
Your turn"

That Business with Indians may have been the very reason, the people of the United States were lied to about winning that war. Thank you for proving my point.
MrHistory

Con

Hello again!
No offense but you don't have enough evidences about God, as I don't. This isn't enough from you (just teories without evidences). This is another theme for debate (about God and about creation of Universe http://en.wikipedia.org...)

Ok you said somethink about flag and you gave me a link. But there is a mistake. The USA flag isn't about lines (red and white), the first USA flag was called Betsy Ross and there was 13 stars (13 colonies) http://en.wikipedia.org...
But the first unoffical was this flag. But look at this....https://www.google.si...
Also the UK have been created offical in 1801 so in Revolutin War was only England wit this flag.https://www.google.si...

The same first unoffical USA flag is the same as a first unoffical flag of East Indian Company. So that what did you say isn't right about the flag.

About the queen of Englad wrote your's social security laws with the help from Americans. Beacuse of peace between Englad and USA.
Do you know bout Boston Tea Party? Before Revolution war, Americans and Indians interceptied Tea boats and trowed tea, so that is the reason for begginig of Revolution war.
Wylted

Pro

My opponent has not addressed my arguments at all, and completely misunderstands them. I am in utter shock at how he has been unable to identify a single premise and attack it. In my opinion, his trolling is worthy of losing him a conduct point.

My argument that God exists, is dropped. He has ignored my premises for God existing.

My arguments that the British won the revolutionary war, have been dropped.

My opponent starts mysteriously talking about flags and somehow misses the point of me using the gold fringe around the American flag in a courtroom as a premise for Americans being subservient to British Maritime laws.

I request that my opponent address my arguments in the next round and stop trolling.
MrHistory

Con

What? Im not trolling you. Im just saying what I found. You know what, I just can't belive it. You just want to get points... I oit of this debate
Wylted

Pro

You've completely ignored and dropped all of my arguments and you've wasted another round to do the same.

If you weren't trolling than explain the completely random and off topic statements about flags.
MrHistory

Con

MrHistory forfeited this round.
Wylted

Pro

Con has forfeited. Vote pro.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
MrHistoryWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Pro. Con forfeited the final round, which is rarely acceptable conduct in any debate setting. I'm actually not sure if Con conceeded the debate or forfeited purposely, since his round before the last said something about him forfeiting (I think). Unfortunately his text was messed up so I didn't fully understand what he was saying in that regard. S&G - Pro. Con had several spelling and grammatical errors, especially in his 2nd to last round. Arguments - Pro. I really enjoyed reading Pro's arguments, and am myself somewhat familiar with the Crown's control over America. Regardless, Con failed to challenge a majority of Pro's arguments. Additionally, Pro was able to not only rebut each of Con's arguments strongly, but also was left standing unchallenged himself by the end. For these reasons, Pro wins arguments. Sources - Tie. Both utilized sources of equal quality and quantity. For this, I view sources as a tie.
Vote Placed by tajshar2k 2 years ago
tajshar2k
MrHistoryWyltedTied