American Tourists are being cloned and sent back Braindead

Europe's plot to destroy America from within is being led by Modern Cloning Technology. American tourists with naive intentions are being killed by either European Gangs or government, and are being sent back to America virtually brain-dead. Argue all you want but I refuse to see logic on this issue and nothing you say will change my mind.

My opponent just says this without providing evidence, or how he came to this conclusion. There has not been such case, and I don"t understand how someone is virtually brain dead. There has also been no such success in human cloning. So because of lack of evidence, vote con.
Posted by whiteflame 3 months ago
>Reported vote: Swimwithcats// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con.. Reasons for voting decision: I think it is obvious who won here

[*Reason for removal*] Not an RFD. Whether or not the voter thinks this is obvious, it must be explained.
Posted by whiteflame 3 months ago
>Reported vote: KeyserSoze115// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Con (Conduct, S&G, Sources), 3 points to Pro (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Hmmm... Now it all makes sense.

[*Reason for removal*] Not an RFD, just a non-sequitor statement.