The-Ultimate-debater
Tylopole

An actor rammed his car in a bakery shop/footpath steps & killed 1 man. Is it victim's/man's fault?

The-Ultimate-debater
Voting Style: Judge Point System: 7 Point
Started: 3/13/2016 Category: Cars

The-Ultimate-debater

Pro

A Bollywood actor in India, named Salman Khan had allegedly got drunk in the year 2002 at dead of night and got into his SUV vehicle and drove it for going back home from a bar. As he was drunk, he was driving in high speed, rammed his SUV into a bakery shop, injured few employees of that shop who were sleeping in the steps/staircase of the shop and killed one employee on the spot.

Full details of this accident can be viewed at these sites:
1.) https://en.wikipedia.org...
2.) http://www.dnaindia.com...
3.) http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

More details can be viewed by entering "Salman Khan accident" in Google.

Now, a former singer of Bollywood, Abhijeet, claims that it was the employee's fault and he should not have slept on the staircase/steps.

Full details of this comment can be viewed at this video: https://www.youtube.com...

Or simply enter "Salman Khan accident Abhijeet" in Google.

I do not agree with the singer Abhijeet's tweet and comments as they were homeless. However, if you agree with Abhijeet's tweet, then let's start a debate.
Tylopole

Con

ok so this moron killed a person while he was sleeping I say he should have had the common sense to not drink and drive in a populated city he's lucky he did not kill more people
The-Ultimate-debater

Pro

Do you agree with the former singer of Bollywood Abhijeet's statement and tweet that the employee who died on the spot should not be sleeping on the steps of the bakery shop and it was his fault that he was sleeping there?
Tylopole

Con

Tylopole forfeited this round.
The-Ultimate-debater

Pro

The-Ultimate-debater forfeited this round.
Tylopole

Con

Tylopole forfeited this round.
The-Ultimate-debater

Pro

Tylopole

Con

Tylopole forfeited this round.
The-Ultimate-debater

Pro

I can't proceed unless you tell me that do you agree or disagree with that former singer's comments because that is the topic of the debate. I guess that even Judges will be confused as to for whom they should vote. Anyways, this is all I can say. I cannot speak on who has won this debate as you didn't even tell me the basic requirement of the debate. I leave everything to the Judges as they know better that who has won this debate (which technically did not even start).
Tylopole

Con

Tylopole forfeited this round.
Posted by binkie 1 year ago
binkie
I would debate but I agree with you. I think it is the driver's fault. You said I should only debate if I disagree with you, so I won't. Interesting, though.
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
Nominated judges are: lannan13, Blade-of-Truth, whiteflame, RoyLatham, Wylted, Dynasty2468, bsh1, ShadowKingStudios, Ragnar, LostintheEcho1498
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
The-Ultimate-debaterTylopoleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was the only user who made arguments in this debate as Con forfeited pratically the entire debate.