ffr123
Noctael

An eye for an eye is the most just law principle

Noctael has forfeited round #2.

ffr123

Pro

An eye for an eye is the most just law priciple given that the culprit proven guilty.

Imagine someone murder your own children...then the culprit 'only' sentenced for jail time...it is not just for the victim family...your children never be able see the sun and enjoy the life he/she supposed to have....but the culprit may have chance to have it.....where is the justice in that?
Noctael

Con

I understand how you feel, one should not be able to commit murder and get away with only a few years of their life taken away from them when they have stolen someone's away from them. However I am curious as to the case of manslaughter, should the accidental murder of another be punished with the offender's life taken away too?

I see the benefits of the 'eye for an eye' principle as it would help to deteriorate others from committing crime at the risk of their lives, however if one accidentally ended another's life through self defence and was found guilty of manslaughter, should their life be taken as the 'eye for an eye' principle would require?
ffr123

Pro

In the case of accidental murder yes I agree it is not logical to take the culprit life, but he must pay compensation to victim family not go to prison. One of the main attribute of crime is the intension to do it if someone do some action that make other people loss then it is called negligence but not crime...
Posted by HaRpY_SEEL 5 months ago
HaRpY_SEEL
he say he gonna rape me