TheChristian
Carthage

Anarchy or communism or democracy

Carthage

TheChristian

Pro

Communism is superior because
1 everyone is equal
2 there is order and peace
3 Communism is Christian
4 communism everyone is safe and paid the same
5 no starvation
Carthage

Con

First, I'm assuming your pro-communism (the title of the debate is anarchy or communism or democracy).
1. "Everyone is equal." First of all, this false. In communism, everyone IS NOT EQUAL. The people in government get to violate people's basic rights. Also, not everyone SHOULD be equal. Whoever puts out the most and best labor should reap the most and best fruit.
2. "There is Order and Peace." First of all, there is order and peace in democracy and anarchy. But with communism, it comes at the price of liberty and basic, natural rights.
3. "Communism is Christian." Please expand on this, because I seriously doubt you understand what Christianity is.
4. "Communism is safe and paid the same." This is exactly why communism is bad. Why should the person who works the hardest and best get paid the same as someone who works less and worse?
5. "No starvation." You ever heard of The Great Chinese Famine?
Let me explain why I believe in capitalism. In capitalism, the only transactions that take place (excluding theft, but that's hardly a transaction), are mutually consenting, and both parties value what they're getting more than what they are giving.
This cannot be true of communism. It violates a basic right of voluntary trade.
TheChristian

Pro

A majority of you arguments are pretty much fake.Christian is Christian values. The government is paid the same as others. It stabilizes economy. Freedom is not free.it has a price. At least it is not bought with blood. And Anarchy is like me killing everyone in my county with no reason snd getting away with it. Is that order? No.
Carthage

Con

This is simply ridiculous. Communism does not support Christian values. Christianity DOES NOT support stealing (taxes). It simply doesn't. And the government suddenly gets rights that normal citizens don't. They basically get to steal by taxing, enslave by conscripting, and kill by war. IN COMMUNISM, THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT EQUAL TO THE PEOPLE. And you seem not to understand anarchy. Anarchy would have a private business that is better than the government regulating the justice system and police forces. And you're right. Freedom is not free. It is bought not a the price of limiting freedom. That's contradictory. Freedom is bought by the blood of patriots resisting tyrannical government (communism).
TheChristian

Pro

Russia still practically worships Vladimir Lenin their communist leader.People were equal in payment and less people get sick and die because of medical help being refused. Pay unto ceaser what is ceasers and god what is gods-Jesus Christ Christianity is practiced more in Russia than any other Nation (Apple CEO statue removed is indicative of Christian hate of gays)so they are Christian.
Carthage

Con

So, by this argument, it is perfectly okay to slap people? Because Matthew 5:39 says "But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." By this argument, it is perfectly okay to enslave people. Colossians 3:22 says "Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord." Jesus and Paul aren't telling us that the slap and the slave owner are righteous, just as he isn't saying that Ceaser is righteous. If you believe that verse to be license for Ceaser, you are saying that Ancient Roman government is superior. Yet your communist! Also, what's the driving force in communism? Why would I want to put effort into anything, knowing that if I'm lazy and don't put effort into my work, I will get the same wages? Why should the government enter a voluntary transaction between two mutually consenting adults? Doing so is a direct violation of personal liberty. And have you ever heard of separation of church and state? The false "Christian" argument for Communism denies freedom of religion, and that's Christian value too. And there is no such thing as Christian hate of gays if Christian is defined by having Christian values. Sure, some Christians hate gays, but this is not Christ-like of them. I sure would not want to live in a Christian communist theocracy in which everyone is paid the same and there is no incentive for good work. Thank you for the debate.
Posted by TheChristian 2 years ago
TheChristian
Plus anarchy is not a buisness it is a government,or lack thereof.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
I would copy and paste all my arguments from here http://www.debate.org...
But I'm too lazy. XD
Posted by kasmic 2 years ago
kasmic
Are you debating the theories or in practice?
Vote Placed by Mr.Lincoln 2 years ago
Mr.Lincoln
TheChristianCarthageTied
Reasons for voting decision: Cons arguments were on point and more convincing
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
TheChristianCarthageTied
Reasons for voting decision: con makes a good case for the lack of effort in a communism society, and the lack of incentives to work. He should go as far as to conclude that this gives the government inefficiency and possibly ultimate failure. But, even without the leap of logic, he still rebuts pro nicely (with the fact that the government unfairly has power of the people) and wins the debate.