TheAwesomeRuler
kazmo

Ancient India was more scientifically/in all ways advanced than any kingdom at that time

kazmo

TheAwesomeRuler

Pro

1st round is to accept the challenge
Wish the challenger the best of Luck
TheAwesomeRuler
kazmo

Con

This is a good historical debate and I think that it will be very interesting. However, I see that this debate will be fairly simple to win for me because of the wording of the debate. My opponent debates that "Ancient India was more scientifically/in all ways advanced than any kingdom at that time". Although the grammar is a bit confusing to understand, my opponent debates that Ancient India was more scientifically advanced than any kingdom at that time in all ways.

All I need to do in order to win this debate is to find one area where another civilization is more advanced. There are countless ancient civilizations who have contributed greatly to our sciences today. I disagree that Ancient India was more scientifically advanced than all of these civilizations. Civilizations which include, ancient Greece, ancient Rome, ancient China, ancient Mayans, ancient Israel, and ancient Egypt.

The Rama Empire of India's ancient books have fortunately been preserved so we know of all their inventions but many of the other civilizations may not have been as lucky. Some of these civilizations lost their academic archives due to invasions and other factors.

I accept this debate and I am looking forward to hearing your arguments, I pass it to my opponent.
TheAwesomeRuler

Pro

TheAwesomeRuler forfeited this round.
kazmo

Con

Extend arguments.
TheAwesomeRuler

Pro

May you please post what Ancient India lacked and thus let the argument begin..
kazmo

Con

You are taking the pros side of the debate so the Burden of Proof lies on you. I have just stated that I win the debate once I find one of your arguments as false. You are the one arguing that Ancient India was more scientifically advanced than any kingdom in all ways, I just stated that if I find one way in which it is not, your argument is invalid. Why would you have to forfeit one round just to wait for me to start the debate? The debate has already started.
TheAwesomeRuler

Pro

TheAwesomeRuler forfeited this round.
kazmo

Con

kazmo forfeited this round.
TheAwesomeRuler

Pro

TheAwesomeRuler forfeited this round.
kazmo

Con

kazmo forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by WilliamofOckham 3 years ago
WilliamofOckham
TheAwesomeRulerkazmoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both sides forfeited, but in the end, the burden of proof lies upon pro. Therefore, if pro doesn't argue, con wins.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
TheAwesomeRulerkazmoTied
Reasons for voting decision: FAIL. Granted I agreed with con that pro was the one who needed to start the argument, doubly so since he set the first round to be acceptance only.