Krushia
samanthafalk

Ancient history

Krushia

Con

I'm looking for a open debate with anyone that at least has an half a** grasp on early historical events. No WW2 history. I know it as well as the next guy and its like beating a dead horse. So please if you have a good topic then present it and I will looking to it and accept you.
samanthafalk

Pro

What era of history are you looking for?
Krushia

Con

I was asking for a topic for this debate and you joined it instead. Now I'm not getting a debate and also I have to post this just so I do not lose. Gah
samanthafalk

Pro

samanthafalk forfeited this round.
Krushia

Con

If you wanna debate I'm still up for it
samanthafalk

Pro

a topic idk there are many. i just got like diturbed by animal cruelty
Krushia

Con

Krushia forfeited this round.
samanthafalk

Pro

ok umm what type of things do you not like.
Posted by L.D 2 years ago
L.D
A good topic would be "Did Alexander the Great start the first globalisation process" or "Was Alexander the Great goal to unite the known world and intercultural exchange rather than assimilation, keeping the conquered nations culture and society as a value to the multicultural world", arguing that Aristotle was his teacher and how he used his thoughts in his policies and when conquering other nations.

Just some suggestions.
Posted by Krushia 2 years ago
Krushia
Ooooh I see now ok
Posted by donald.keller 2 years ago
donald.keller
When setting up a debate, remember to set age and elo to it's max so no one can join. When you like someone, Edit it, and type their name in where it asks about your opponent.
Posted by Krushia 2 years ago
Krushia
Yeah I didn't think that part out until after she accepted it. I figured it would be implied
Posted by donald.keller 2 years ago
donald.keller
Pro. A debate like this, you ask in the comments first. You and Con have to discuss it over (preferably in PMs) before he can post.
Posted by Krushia 2 years ago
Krushia
Its can be anything really but Greek expansion would be idea. Like how metropolis really is Greek for mother city but we use it to describe a large city
Posted by cogsclan 2 years ago
cogsclan
As in Julius and the scipio family's. Greek expansion and civil states?
In what respect. Political, social, military?
Posted by Krushia 2 years ago
Krushia
You should have posted in the comments Sam. But I'm looking for for pre roman republic events.