jenvz
EdgeOfTheInfinite

Android is better than Apple

jenvz has forfeited round #2.
Started: 2/3/2017 Category: Technology
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

jenvz

Pro

The first round is only acceptance.
Round 2 is for arguments.
Round 3 is for rebuttals.
Round 4 is for conclusion.
The best of luck to my opponent, hope you have a good debate with me.
EdgeOfTheInfinite

Con

I accept, good luck.
Posted by Statesman1776 1 year ago
Statesman1776
Honestly, a debate on this topic is like apples and oranges, no pun intended. The two companies (or platforms) cater to two entirely different needs. It's not just a case of this smart phone or that, it's what you value in a smart product, and making a decision based off of those wants. I use Apple. The reason is, I value security as almost the very top consideration in the times we live in. Identity theft and hacking is going on right left and center. I also plumb for the longer-lasting of the two (which happens to be the more expensive, of course), which is incontrovertibly apple. However, I fully understand that if that was less of a concern, and I wanted a (far) more customizable platform, and more options for use/personalization, I would go with Android, no question.

Incidentally, if you are interested, my closest friend took a very complex course paid for by the huge company he works for on the issue of security online, and one of his teachers was one of the most-respected brains in the business, a person who lectured generals and their staff the whole year round at Quantico and Annapolis, on the same issues, and how hackers hack, and how criminals utilize folks' online accounts and access to their devices to gain info about them, commit theft, etc.
She uses Apple, and says she will utterly avoids Android products for personal use :D
Posted by HalfAnOnion 1 year ago
HalfAnOnion
I believe i should be able to debate with you, unfortunately the settings you have set prevent me from debating with you.