Aslanbek
gneder

Android is better than Iphone

Started: 11/24/2013 Category: Technology

Aslanbek

Con

I have been using mobile devices for a long time, starting with palm, then iPaqs using Windows CE and Windows mobile. I loved being able to tweak and hack around on them, but they weren"t all that easy to use, not to mention that web browsing was extremely painful, so I rarely browsed the web. When the first iPhone came out, I convinced my dad to get one (so I could play with it of course). The experience of using the iPhone and browsing the web was just so refreshing to me. I got an iPhone and never looked back. Even though I still like to tweak and hack my iPhones, the fact that the whole user experience is smooth, easy, and polished makes it a much more useful tool than just a geeky experimental gadget.
gneder

Pro

I come from the days of Palm, where I could find just about any app I was looking for, relatively speaking, and install it no matter where it came from. I prefer the open ecosystem, ability to manipulate / personalize my preferences, and the speeds of the 4G Network. The biggest reason I chose Android is that I love music. I love the ability to drag and drop my MP3s wherever I like. I have always had a bad relationship with iTunes. Then Google came out with Google Music, and all my music storage issues were rectified.
Aslanbek

Con

The camera of Iphone 5 is much better than in any androids. Furthermore, There is literally an app for everything, and there are usually multiple great apps that you can choose to suit your needs and preferences.
gneder

Pro

I'm not fnatic with the "camera" tool, but there is still something wrong with the Iphone. For example, it's true that we use cellphones in order to call, making picture and play, and this is what's for Iphone was build. But wait a minute, look around it is 21st century we now need much more than just Iphone contains. If we hold Android and browse it, it contains almost everything we need for nowadays century.
Aslanbek

Con

What you lose using Android
1. iOS 7
With an easy-to-use interface, amazing features, and security at its core, iOS 7 is the foundation of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It"s designed to look beautiful and work beautifully, so even the simplest tasks are more engaging. And because iOS 7 is engineered to take full advantage of the advanced technologies built into Apple hardware, your devices are always years ahead " from day one to day whenever.
2. Siri
Siri lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. Ask Siri to do things just by talking the way you talk. Siri understands what you say, knows what you mean, and even talks back. Siri is so easy to use and does so much, you"ll keep finding more and more ways to use it.
3. Camera

It captures beautiful images at 8 megapixels. What makes them beautiful is a redesigned camera sensor that allows for bigger pixels. Bigger pixels equal better photos. And better photos are precisely what inspired the advancements we made with the new iSight camera on iPhone 5s.
4. LTE
With LTE on iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5, you can browse the web, stream content, or download a movie at blazing-fast speeds. To see if your iPhone works with LTE networks in your country, refer to the chart below.1 For more details, contact your carrier.
5. Icloud
Everywhere. Automatically. That"s the way it should be, and iCloud makes it a reality. So when you buy a song, you don"t have to download it over and over to enjoy it on multiple devices. Or worry that a document doesn"t contain your latest revisions. Or spend time transferring photos. iCloud takes care of everything for you. Just like that. Create a shared photo stream for your island vacation and you can see snapshots and videos from everyone in your group. Send a location-based alert to your family members and they"ll know just where you are and when you arrive. With iCloud, you can share exactly what you want, with exactly whom you want.
6. Find my iphone
You take your devices everywhere. Which means you might leave them anywhere. Whether they"re at the office in a conference room or under a pillow on your couch, with Find My iPhone, chances are they won"t be lost for long.Don"t panic. If one of your Apple devices goes missing, iCloud can help you figure out where it is. Just sign in at iCloud.com or use the Find My iPhone app to see your missing iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map. And with the Lost Mode feature you don"t just see where your device is, you can track where it"s been. That way you can decide on your best course of action. You can immediately lock your device and send it a message with a contact number. Then whoever finds it can call you from the Lock screen without accessing the rest of the information on your device.
gneder

Pro

In iOS apps, you can only share content via a few basic choices like Message, Mail, Twitter, Facebook, and Flickr. In Android, however, your app world is your oyster: You can move content through any installed app with sharing capabilities.
Aslanbek

Con

Apple"s iPhone 5 touchscreen is 2.5 times faster than Android devices.
"App responsiveness is judged by how quickly the app can respond to your inputs," said Rohan Relan, cofounder and CEO of Agawi. "Smartphones with touchscreens that have lower MART scores feel snappier. This is probably why, to many users, the iPhone keyboard feels more responsive than an Android phone keyboard."
gneder

Pro

gneder forfeited this round.
Posted by TheBajanConnection 3 years ago
TheBajanConnection
Very boring debate. Pro nor Con is using statistics or facts in their arguments, just blunt opinions.