teenconservative
loveu157

Android is far better than IOS

Started: 4/4/2013 Category: Technology

teenconservative

Pro

I will be debating and proving that Android based smart phones are superior and more capable than Apple iPhone's. Round 1 id for ACCEPTANCE ONLY. The debating will start in round 2. There will only be 3 rounds because arguments tend to repeat themselves. I hope for a good debate!
teenconservative

Pro

There are quite a few reasons why the android operating system is superior to the IOS system. I will argue in the form of a list because I feel that it is easier to follow. In other words please don't penalize me for it.

1. There are over 100 phones that support android. IOS has one.

2. Android has the ability to view Adobe flash player. IOS cannot. That's huge!

3. IOS has less apps now than are available on android. They tend to be lower quality too. (That's not even my opinion...)

4. Android phones have the support of Google. Things such as maps, Earth, and the newly released Google Now.

5. IOS is too reliant on its own resources. Android supports a wide variety of browsers and interfaces.

6. Androids are MUCH more free to customize. And iPhone has to be jail broken to be able to do even the least bit of customizing.

More arguments to come later.
loveu157

Con

loveu157 forfeited this round.
teenconservative

Pro

teenconservative forfeited this round.
loveu157

Con

loveu157 forfeited this round.