SpokenGospel
petersaysstuff

Animals are on a rampant evolution course to termination of the human race.

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

SpokenGospel

Pro

Round 1 is just for introductions of the sides, im on the pro side, meaning I am for this doctrine. I have just graduated high school with a diploma in animal science and honors biology. I am well prepared for this argument! contenders beware!
petersaysstuff

Con

I first like to say that the Burden of Proof lies on the affirmative and I await her response. But please clarify the resolution.

Definitions:
Evolution-"development: a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage"[1]
Termination-"the act of ending something"[2]
Rampant-"unrestrained and violent"[3]

[1] http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu...
[2] http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu...
[3] http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu...
SpokenGospel

Pro

the resolution? there is no resolution... im on the PRO side.. The resolution is that in the end, the animals will be triumphant. there are MORE of them then us. they are BIGGER, eat more, some have longer necks, some can swing from trees while we are just sitting back enjoying the internet and twinkies.

Don't you SEE?

The animals may seem like a single track mind, running in a linear system. but I can tell you that's wrong. That's just what they want you to think. They act so stupid so they can strike when we'll least expect it.

Have you not NOTICED? The squirrels, the birds, and most inportantly, the cockroaches. They are using tools, hiding behind trees, hiding in bushes, watching our dailey patterns to know how to execute there plot.

Have you ever seen a man fight a lion before? It's not a graceful thing. It's bloody and we need to prepare NOW.

If german shepards can be trained to catch any type of criminal in just months, imagine what a elephant could do in 20 years of training in the desert where we cannot see.

I reccomend you to just leave this argument and begin your shelter building.

If you do continue, I will continue to provide some of the most extreme evidence ever reported. This was just for starters, just to get the young that read this to be aware. The smart will hide now, for you others, I wish you luck when the Safari Rennaisance and Jungle Evolution happens.
petersaysstuff

Con

You contradicted yourself. You said: "there is no resolution... im on the PRO side" yet moments later you said: "The resolution is that in the end, the animals will be triumphant" Which is it?

About there being more of them: That may be true but we are technologically advanced and thus we can beat them.

//The animals may seem like a single track mind, running in a linear system. but I can tell you that's wrong. That's just what they want you to think. They act so stupid so they can strike when we'll least expect it.//
You provide no evidence to back this up, all you did was make a claim. I could make an opposing claim and it would be equally reliable.

I will continue and I would like to say that all that has been said is unsubstanshiated bullshet. I can make opposing claims with no evidence and they would be equally reliable.
SpokenGospel

Pro

I didn't contradict myself.. Therfore you are a liar.
here's your proof. First off, do you claim a "resolution" to be that the human race goes extinct? That doesn't sound like a resolution to me.

We're technologically advanced? That may be so, but the animals are on the same planet as us, roaches hide in are floor boards, watching house to use this technology, then reporting it back to the other species through the night.

Birds could easillly fly over millitary fences picking up grenades, pulling the pin, and practically nuking us out of our very house. This may all seem very far fetched, but it's not if you actually take some time to observe the animals.

With you saying "You provide no evidence to back this up, all you did was make a claim. I could make an opposing claim and it would be equally reliable.".. This is also false, because you are in fact a liar. (See my first statement in this round.) Who would believe a pathelogical liar..

"unsubstanshiated bullshet" ... Is that even a word? Why would anyone believe someone that makes up words for debates.

I have evidence.
..... Let's see you do this. WITH YOUR MOUTH.
..... I'm sure you could with stand one of these hits.

NOT.
Now stop wasting your time, you need to be building your shelter. Perhaps we might even need to migrate to a new planet. The land is unsafe, and the ocean is even worse. (KILLER-whales, sharks, etc).. There is no hope if this were to happen tonight. We need to take action and leave now.
petersaysstuff

Con

I'm a liar? There goes conduct for the ad homs.
Do you know what a resolution is? It is the little thing at the top of the page that says what the debate is about....

Yet as humans we can easily kill everything on this planet. We can kill the roaches in our floors and the birds flying over head. We spray chlorine gas and the birds die whilst we survive because we have gas masks. We spray pesticides and other chemicals to kill the roaches whilst we survive.

Again with the liar stuff? I did not lie simply because you didn't know what a resolution was.

Since we are not supposed to cuss on here I used a substitute.

That video is not evidence of our termination, it is showing animal behavior.
SpokenGospel

Pro

Ok, ok, you know what. You win, you win.

But really, I win. I will be in my shelter while the world suffers. What you do not realize is that the ants will eat all of our pesticides sacrificing them self for their brothers to take us out. There is no hope. I wish you luck in your future battles throughout the animal revolution. Good bye.
petersaysstuff

Con

"Ok, ok, you know what. You win, you win."

My opponent has conceded and thusly I urge you to vote Con.
Posted by SpokenGospel 3 years ago
SpokenGospel
ya, ok tough guy, blow up the world 5 times then.. That's EXACTLY what the animals would want you to do.. you'd do all the work for them. cockroaches can withstand nukes, plus you can nuke the mariana trench. nukes don't work under that pressure, so i still win.
Posted by dinokiller 3 years ago
dinokiller
We have nukes, we can destroy the world nearly 5 times.
Pro loses.
Posted by PervRat 3 years ago
PervRat
Egad ... poor grammar and poor conduct from both sides. I have to pick one when voting that is 'better' when neither is good?
Posted by SpokenGospel 3 years ago
SpokenGospel
"My opponent has conceded and thusly I urge you to vote Con."

as you can see nobody has voted for you because they are shelter building..

Is it not obvious to you?
Vote Placed by Zarroette 1 month ago
Zarroette
SpokenGospelpetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro concedes in the final round.
Vote Placed by socialpinko 3 years ago
socialpinko
SpokenGospelpetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro conceded his argument in the last round.
Vote Placed by bluesteal27 3 years ago
bluesteal27
SpokenGospelpetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: the spoken gospel person must have been high when they wrote this
Vote Placed by PervRat 3 years ago
PervRat
SpokenGospelpetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both debaters argued poorly and lacked decent grammar. Con was somewhat less bad than pro, but both sides seemed subpar on all meters of their performances.
Vote Placed by Awed 3 years ago
Awed
SpokenGospelpetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 3 years ago
RoyLatham
SpokenGospelpetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro tries to be annoying and succeeds.