ColonialKim
Amphia

Animals should not be left outside in harsh conditions.

ColonialKim has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

ColonialKim

Pro

Animals should not be abused. If you have bought a pet that means you have to take responsibility for it.
Amphia

Con

By the way, I do not agree with what I am about to say, I just love arguing haha. So here goes:

Animals can survive the outside harsh conditions. It is in their genetics. For example, a dog has a strong fur coat, speed, and the ability to hunt for food. This is because they are descended from wolves. If an owner left them outside, it doesn't necessarily signify neglect or relinquishment of responsibility, it just means that they know the dog will be fine. It doesn't mean they won't feed the animal or take care of it, just that the animal lives in the yard. I would not argue that leaving an animal outside means you are abusing it.
Posted by Amphia 2 weeks ago
Amphia
It would hard to be con for this logically and argumentatively haha