Animals that exhibit homosexual behavior exist in nature

I saw on you contest somebody on this topic before, so I decided to bring forward a challenge.
First Round : Acceptance
No use of Google Docs
There will only be two rounds because I don't think we'll need any more than that.

It never happens naturally- ever.

The fish snags the worm.
This is not truly going to be a debate, because the statement "Animals that exhibit homosexual behavior exist in nature" is irrefutable fact, established by extensive scientific research, which I provide below.

The research:
List of Animals that exhibit homosexual behavior:

As it clearly says at the beginning of the second link, in order to get on the list, the animals must have...
"documented evidence of homosexual behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, or parenting"

As the statement I support is also supported by countless organizations and the scientific community. I rest my case.

Well first of all I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to use Wikipedia as a source because I could just go on there and type in anything I want. But regardless, your sources don't really prove anything since it's all false.

First of all, unlike humans, hen animals hump another, they aren't mating believe it or not, usually they're just declaring dominance. Nextly, just because two animals follow each other around a lot doesn't mean they are gay, infact they only stay together enable to defend larger portions of land, so unless my opponent is going to mistake a police man having a partner for him being gay- gay animals do not exist.
Posted by LimeJello_yummy 5 months ago
Yeah the debate was pretty thin. I had a 1000 char limit because I didn't think we needed any more. Sorry about that.
Posted by LimeJello_yummy 5 months ago
Yeah. Wikipedia articles have bibliographies for a reason.
And yes this debate is "asss" because it's not really debate. You can't prove a fact is not a fact right?
Posted by Arnold_Benjaman 5 months ago
This debate is asss.
Posted by squonk 5 months ago
LOL stupid harrytruman
Vote Placed by Peepette 5 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: PRO contends that homosexual behavior exist in nature. PRO uses citations to make her argument rather than using them to support an argument. The reader should only need to check the validity of a cit. not read it in full as argument. PRO?s single quote makes the argument against CON contention that homosexuality does not exist in nature; where he rebuts behavior exhibited is for territory or establishing dominance. This is just an assertion with no evidence. This was a very thin debate where neither side put much effort into developing arguments. The win to PRO, merely due to quote. S&G tied, no readability issues. Conduct tied, both respectful. No source points since it was not used to support an argument.