Equalityman
Ozzyhead

Anime Are Better Than Other Shows!

Ozzyhead

Equalityman

Pro

Anime has influenced people around the world. The animation plots, stories, life lessons are incredible. It has even changed lives of many people the way they see and live life today. Also what's comparable are amazing animation among people and animals animations are dazzling! I find them better than a lot of non-anime shows. Besides, the education they give about life is better. Now the con must talk the opposite of anime people's perspective and be a good debater!
Ozzyhead

Con

While Anime has effected the world, many other shows has effected the world as well. Even the show South Park has had a political impact on the world. Many televisions shows do exactly what my opponent says anime does. "(replace 'anime' with any other type of show) plots, stories, life lessons are incredible. It has changed lives of many people the way they see and live life today".
Unless my opponent wants my only job to be me showing that anime is not the best, I am going to put forward my idea of the best type of show.
I believe the best type of show is Professional Wrestling. Professional wrestling has the largest television fan base. It has millions of fans, and these fans have been fans for many decades. In fact, many families bond over professional wrestling, as it probably has passed through all their generations. The WWE grants the most wishes of the Make a Wish Foundation. Why? Many children want to see their heroes. And about heroes: Unlike anime and comic super heroes, these Superstars are real. Okay, maybe they are playing a character, but they can still be visited, they can visit you, and a lot even stay in character off screen in front of a crowd. Why? to make the people feel in the presence of a villain or hero. Another thing is, these superstars don't need camera to perform. They do shows without camera in buildings as small as a high school gym. They have dedicated over 200 days a year of their lives away from home, family, drinks and binge eating for entertaining and changing the world. Professional wrestling is the best type of show on television because of it's entertainment, and the people it touches.
Equalityman

Pro

Equalityman forfeited this round.
Ozzyhead

Con

Ozzyhead forfeited this round.
Equalityman

Pro

Equalityman forfeited this round.
Ozzyhead

Con

This debate kind of went down the toilet
Posted by PartTimeHipster 2 years ago
PartTimeHipster
I would accept the challenge, but I have not watched an anime show or anything else anime.
Vote Placed by dynamicduodebaters 2 years ago
dynamicduodebaters
EqualitymanOzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: First FF?