Anime Inspires

Anime inspires everyone.
Anime teaches everyone a lot of things, how to care, how to love, and how to forget about bad things that has happened and to move on with life.
It sets an amazing example to all of us, and inspires to live every day.

My opponent has tried to argue that anime inspires everyone

1. every person.

he is implying that every single person alive is inspired by anime. I will argue against this.

-Blind Deaf people do not comprehend what Anime is therefor they are not inspired by it.
-People who do not have cable telivision or internet, therefor not being able to view or know about anime are not inspired by it
-People who do not enjoy watching anime are not inspired by it.

I have disproved pros argument, and look forward to his rebuttals

1. There is always a possibility that an deaf person's friends/family could talk about anime to them. this website explains several different ways to communicate with them. So not being able to tell them about anime isn't a problem.

2. "People who do not have cable television or internet, therefor not being able to view or know about anime are not inspired by it." There's a possibility to this side too. For example, you should be going to school. You'd have some friends or people around you who talks about anime. Time passes and you get to know them. You would surely get invited over to their house once in a while. You and your friend is bored. You decide to surf the net, discover something called 'Anime' and start watching.
You see, not having cable or internet at home isn't/shouldn't be a problem.

3. "People who do not enjoy watching anime are not inspired by it."
I never stated you have to watch anime. But there's also a possibility to THIS as well.
Even though you start off as a person who does not enjoy watching anime, you could still be well inspired by it.
You never know the future, who knows--you might discover a friend or family watching it one day and just go along with it.
You get to understand the things in life slowly as you go. The choices you make aren't always permanent.

I await your reply.

My opponent fails to understand the topic he is arguing for. His resolution states that "EVERYONE IS INSPIRED BY ANIME" not "Every one has the potential to be inspired"

Of course there's a potential for everyone to be inspired but the debate is irelevant to that. You argued that everyone is. not every could be.

Therefor all my original points still stand.

Furthermore, there are 7billion people. it is impossible for everyone to have seen anime otherwise it would be the biggest television networking availabe. Furthermore i will be adding on to the list of people who are not inspired by anime

-Children between the ages of 1-4 who are unable to understand inspiration.
-Severely mentally retarded people.
-Tribes in Papa New Guinea, Africa, South america who have no ties to modern civilization.

Of course everyone has the potential to see anime, however my opponent has argued that everyone is inspired by it. Which is completely untrue.

heichou forfeited this round.

I extend my arguments! Pro has FF, and poorly defended his resolution that EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS INSPIRED BY ANIME.

Vote for me.
Vote Placed by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: While they both did well, I gave conduct to Con because of the FF and I gave arguments to Con because he made better arguments: not everyone who sees anime is inspired by it.