TetsuRiken
Playstationsucks001

Anime PlayStation and God vs Gears of war round 3

TetsuRiken

TetsuRiken

Pro

I'm done it's time to end this.
Playstationsucks001

Con

I lied, I watch Anime all the time. I just say it sucks to get you ticked off. I love Anime, Hahahahahaha. Xbox is better than playstation, Gears of War is better than God of War.
TetsuRiken

Pro

Its over just surender you have no proof of such things stop now for Every force you create has an echo. Your own bad energy will be your undoing.
Playstationsucks001

Con

Show me your proof. You tell me to show you proof, where's yours? My creations do have echoes for they can be heard by everyone, while as your words mean nothing to nobody. My own energy makes me stronger for I am a witch amongst regulars, I have no bad energy, for it is all just an illusion existing within our minds. All energy is what it chooses to be. There is no bad or good energy. My energy is THE energy of light and of nature. I harnest and harvest my powers of thought and of mind, while you on the other hand let it confuse you, you let it blur your senses, and you let it take your own free will from you and let it control your thoughts and perceptions. If I am bad energy, then you are but a mere dust of existence, for I am and always will be greater than you. Everyone is no one and anyone, but you my friend are just no one. You thrive on arguing with others and you grow on disagreeing with everybody. Your mere existence is just an illusion made up within everyone's minds. You come to me about being bad energy, you are NO energy. You have no energy, therefore you have no free will or thought of mind. you let your actions control you, and you let your perceptions get in the way of what you really are, just a dust of existence, if that. You think you are all that and then some, but inside of your mind you are crying for help. wishing that someone, if anyone, just once would just listen to your cries and your words. I, on the other hand have free will and perceptions. I control my own thoughts. I percieve things my own way. My words at least have an echo, your words are really just cries for help on the inside. You can't settle for being wrong for once in your life, You always have to have the right words and more. I shutter at the thought of you. I cry for you, wishing you knew what you really are. You are nothing. You are less than the dirt on the bottom of my shoe.We are all humans and we are all just mere plains and dusts of existence in the universe. There are greater things than all of us. I die a little on the inside at the mere sight of you, for you are nothing, and everything is greater than you and your existence. You need help my man, you need help.
TetsuRiken

Pro

1. I have shown more proof that you have
2. "Every force you create has an echo. Your own bad energy will be your undoing." is a reference to an anime saying I'm i'm tired of your sh!t
3. I'm not dust your not grater than me true I have been cruel but all you do is fling sh!t like the F***ing monkey that you are you need to learn your place if not for PlayStation and GOW then for anime you disrespect like you know ever little detail of every anime I'm getting sick of you and your monkey sh!t learn some respect or Shut the f**k up because I will kick your a$$. And PlayStation doesn't suck you do on you moms d!ck. So stop just stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Playstationsucks001

Con

DO NOT bring my mom into this!!!
TetsuRiken

Pro

Stop dishonnring anime and me i have honnor Its over Andres you have lost my dark nature is about Stop befor i go Kid Buu on you
Playstationsucks001

Con

Kid Buu? Hahahaha
TetsuRiken

Pro

You are Hurcule and i am Kid Buu if you keep your head low then i won't kill you.
Playstationsucks001

Con

Hahahahaha
Posted by Playstationsucks001 3 years ago
Playstationsucks001
there will be no revoking it... Bill Gates and microsoft announced it. It came out of bill gates mouth. I watched it.
Playstationsucks001
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
But what must you buy with the Xbox 1 and do you get to play God of War, Final Fantasy 1- 12, or inFamous, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear, PlayStation All Stars (while I'm disappointed in this), Uncharted, or my personal favorite game of all time the Legend of Dragoon. When all this goes to Xbox and only then will I admit defeat at your hands but unless the two companies separated by an ocean work together will this ever happen and it will be a hybrid so even then defeat will not exist. And so what we still have the PSP and Vida so we can use play our game anywhere so it doesn't matter and I'll bet that mciosoft will revoke this free gaming eventually it will be an early promotion then one day poof its gone your back to buying the games and before that poof there goes there 360 server my only complaint about the PS4 is no dead rising 3 which is weird because it was made by a Japanese company.
Playstationsucks001
Microsoft announced a couple days ago that when you buy the xbox 1, you will get a subscription to every and any xbox 360 game. Meaning you can play online, any xbox 360 game you choose, no buying, no downloading, and it saves your game data too. So, in buying the xbox 1, that means xbox 360 games will be, from now on, free forever. Don't believe me, look it up, email microsoft, whatever!!! It's true.

P.S. Xbox rules... Playstation sucks...
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
I would know i seen every movie and episode of dragon ball z sadly not dragon ball and i did see all of gt but he movie is tariable
Playstationsucks001
Yes he did also unless im thinking of a different phrase he said on ep. 60. im confused now.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Wrong would a member of the audience like to answer.
Playstationsucks001
Episode 60. Ssj4 fusion.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
also i have been wroug before and ive accepet it but from you just no
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
I ment a monky not the
Vote Placed by Josh_b 3 years ago
Josh_b
TetsuRikenPlaystationsucks001Tied
Reasons for voting decision: more consistent content.