Annoying Orange is annoying.

I will be arguing that Annoying Orange really is annoying. To be clear, "Annoying Orange" will be referring to the character, not the web series or the CN TV series. Please let me know in the comment section about any problems preventing you from accepting the debate.

Round 1- acceptance only

Round 2- my argument and my opponent's rebuttal

Round 3- my rebuttal and my opponent's next argument.

The YouTube channel "Annoying Orange" has over 3.5 million subscribers.

Despite the show's negative critical reception, the show's popularity after its first episode led it to become the subject of a TV series, a video game, a range of toys, and a t-shirt line. Other accessories, such as costumes of the series characters, have also appeared on the market for the company.
funny not annoying

"Annoying" and "funny" are simple opinion words. Also, it being funny or having a video game or franchise is irrelevant to this debate. Also, I clearly specified in round one that "Annoying Orange" is referring to the character.

Reason 1- He laughs at his own jokes.

Reason 2- he bugs his friends.

Reason 3- he just plain acts like a moron.

Reason 4- he is a horrible role model.

All of these are evident, regardless of if you are watching the youtube videos or the Cartoon Network TV series.

first of all it is impossible to be annoying and funny at the same time . either one or another.
Orange (voiced by Daneboe) is the lead protagonist and main character, appearing in every episode since the series began on October 9, 2009. He has yellow teeth, grey eyes, and a braying laugh. He is known for his puns which he uses in every episode.
1. puns are funny
2. sarcasm is used
3. it makes audience pay atention

"First of all it is impossible to be annoying and funny at the same time ." I was not arguing that he was funny, only that he was annoying. Why am I against Orange? Here's a link to answer that.

look i already won the debate so i am going to end this. with a few phrases. like this.
Annoying Orange, however, has a title and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get noticed, because it"s already built for the lowest common denominator, so it"s not like they"re going to somehow lose face over cheap tricks. From a business model standpoint, it"s, well, solid.
Posted by Loveshismom 2 years ago
I just wasn't end to debate someone on it
Posted by yomama12 2 years ago
it's meant to be annoying T_T