cha-the-politician
TheAllMightyDestroyer

Anti Vaccination is non sensical

cha-the-politician

Pro

Hi, I am here to debate that anti vaccination is non sensical.
TheAllMightyDestroyer

Con

There is a plethora of reasons to be anti vaccine. I accept this challenge.
Looking at it from my view even someone who is anti vaccine for personal or religious reasons is viable. Although I'm going to stick to the thought of medically exempt children and adults. Being medically exempt means according to a certified and usually specialized doctor that a person or persons cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons. These children and adults include people with cancer and , auto immune. These people's lives they matter saying there medical reasons are non sensical is bogus. We don't have one size fits all genetics. Why do we have one size fits all vaccine schedules.
These people could die from a vaccine. A life, many lives would be lost if these people were to accept a vaccine. Not only that but patients of chemo drugs can't even be around a person that has had a live vaccine. It makes complete sense to me to protect a child or a loved on by not being vaccinated. To help ensure that something else doesn't happen to them. Seems perfectly logical to me, as a sister and as a friend of many vaccine injured and medically exempt children and adults.
cha-the-politician

Pro

But we still need them to keep away basic illnesses that can kill a lot of people.
TheAllMightyDestroyer

Con

If that's what you would like to believe then that's fine. I have no problem with that, but have you ever looked at the ingredients? Many vaccines are made with a Mercury drived preservative or one of Aluminum base. Both Mercury and Aluminum once taken into the body become a neurotoxin or a toxicn that kills the brain cells. These 'harmless' vaccines are given to small children whose brains are just developing. Giving neurotoxins to children must make a lot of sense to you then? Whoa and you're calling me the nonsensical one.
Vaccines fail all the time so these basic illnesses are running ramped anyway. The whooping cough outbreak in Califoinia is just one of the many failed attempts at sussesful vaccine making. Only three percent of the population was unvaccinated. The rest were vaccinated and still got sick. They got sick from the vaccine that they were given. Best part is that it lasted longer in those who got the shot. I was required to get the shot for school. I was sick for one-hundred and thirty-two days. The rest of my unvaccinated family never caught it The Whooping Cough. Or at least if they did had a much milider case of it with no symptoms and no fever. They are all now immune to whooping cough. I am not. My immune system never took to the shot and left my body shell shocked.
Posted by cha-the-politician 1 year ago
cha-the-politician
Will everyone please cite your sources?
Posted by Wa 1 year ago
Wa
16kadams hahahha really! No, vaccines aren't the reason why we don't have those disease anymore. Actually many of the things you listed were caused by the vaccines themselves! The reason why many of them aren't around is because people aren't drinking water contaimenated with feces... Are you aware of the fact that many vaccine companies test their vaccines on poor Africans, many of which cb die from these vaccines but no one knows about them because no one cares about them. Unlike you I don't blindly believe in the government I question everything it says! Before you make any remarks about how vaccines are good you HAVE to research both sides! The immunity given to people by vaccines is extremely temporary if it even gives people an immunity. Most vaccines have aluminum in it and A LOT of other things which are incredibly toxic, why the heck would you ever risk yourself with that. Those toxic chemicals will clog your lymphatic system which will cause cancer! So don't you dare call me insane because of your ignorance a and you blindly believing the government!
Posted by 16kadams 1 year ago
16kadams
Wa, are you insane? Of course there will be some adverse reporting because people have allergies or medical problems which prevents them from getting vaccines and they don't know until they have the vaccine. The question is: will a resurgence of small pox be just as bad as a few adverse reactions? Of course not.

If they aren't affected, how come you don't have small pox? Polio? Mumps (coming back in people who DON'T vaccinate)? Diphtheria? Even flu deaths have fallen 99%. http://www.immunize.org...
Posted by Wa 1 year ago
Wa
Vaccines do not work, they provide extremely temporary immunity. also the ingredients in them are highly toxic, many of which cause the pineal gland to calcify. I encourage you to search the VAERS database(Vaccine adverse event reporting system), I would also like to add most of the adverse reactions caused by vaccines are not reported.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
thats like saying whatever the result vaccinations work....
Posted by cha-the-politician 1 year ago
cha-the-politician
@really12
The thing is, some people can not get vaccinated due to medical conditions. Therefore, if everyone else is vaccinated than "Herd vaccination" means that the person with medical conditions doesn't get ill.
Posted by really12 1 year ago
really12
Don't we have the right to decide what we can and can't have injected into our bodies?
Posted by cha-the-politician 1 year ago
cha-the-politician
2vi_spex it's not magic though, there are outbreaks that vaccinations can't predict
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
if vaccinations worked peole would not get the same flu shots every year.. when they get the flu....
Vote Placed by JMCika 1 year ago
JMCika
cha-the-politicianTheAllMightyDestroyerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Anti Vaxers are pseudo scientists in disguise.