Anti-Venom vs The Incredible Hulk

This is my first time on I really wanted to show my debating skills on this website so lets me start out with this great match up.
First thing is first is I wanted to say that Anti-Venom does have the healing touch. He can take away any disease from any opponent. The Hulk was affected with Gamma Radiation so his "Hulk" could be taken away.
Second of all Anti-Venom has been able to shape-shift in comics he is able to shape shift into any human and disguise himself. He could easily turn into the people that Hulk care about making Hulk calm down
Furthermore, Anti-Venom has a great deal of durability, he has taken tons of shotgun shots in the back of the head from punisher. Plus he has been able to lift up a whole tank with ease, a regular tank weighs 67 tons. A punch with the force of 67 tons will be able to take down buildings.
That is all I have for now so will the other side please rebutt

Yes Anti-Venom does have the ability to take away any disease, but Gamma Radiation is not a disease therefore he cannot take it away. Since the "Hulk" came from the gamma radiation and Anti-Venom can"t take it away he can"t take the "Hulk".

The Hulk can calm down but is easily aggravated, making him calm down is only a temporary solution. As soon as he gets mad he will transform right back to the "Hulk"

The Hulk is virtually indestructible, every attempt to take the Hulk down as failed. Bruce Banner has also tried numerous times to kill it and has been unsuccessful. Trying to take him out only make the Hulk angry. Hulk can throw tanks and cars across miles and make it look like child"s play.

The statement you just said was incorrect.

Anti-Venom can cure anything.

Anti-Venom was the one who absorbed the Venom symbiote and cured the host.

He has also cured Mr. Negative and Spider-Man (He took away his powers and gave them back after)

We are going down to the bases here, Spider-Man got bit by a radioactive spider.

Therefore Anti-Venom<Hulk

An antitoxin active against the venom of a snake, spider, or other venomous animal or insect.

By this definition Anti-Venom can only take the "powers" away from somebody who has venom in their system.
Therefore HulkReport this Argument

Really. I mean really.

You basicaly just said that the poision that is used to cure snake bites would not beat Hulk.

*face palm*

Ok so in the marvel universe. There is a character named Anti-Venom. He is able to cure any disease. He has super-strength. He is able

to cure radioactivity also. I read Spider-Island the comic. Everyone got bitten by radioactive spiders. Anti-Venom cured the radioactivity.

So, no Hulk will be forever cured of "Hulk Mode"

The way to cure snake bites isn't a super-hero

U is a stuptid

I am going to say once more that "gamma radiation" is not a true form of disease therefore Anti-Venom can't take "Hulk" away from anybody.
My opponent even said that " the way to cure a snake bite isn't a super-hero" yet in earlier in the debate he said that Anti-venom could take away any disease. So i am getting confused on which side he is on.
My argument still stands that Hulk is better.
Posted by Vherrera 1 year ago
These are good points you both make for who would win. I feel both are very strong and powerful. I feel if Venom was able to get the Hulk in Bruce form then I feel that would be game over. However, I know that a weakness for Venom is very sensitive to sonic and thermal attacks, making it vulnerable, although the degree of sensitivity has varied over time. I'm wondering what would happen if Hulk did a sonic "clap" or even just did a few roars. I feel that would play in the Hulk's favor. It would be a great fight and being the bias I am on this subject, I'd hope the Hulk would claim victory.
Posted by TheSymbiote 1 year ago
Thank you Kasmic for your vote
Vote Placed by kasmic 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro called con stupid, so conduct to con. Con also the only one to use sources. As far as arguments this debate hinged on if anti venom could "cure" Gama radiation. Pro says "to cure radioactivity also. I read Spider-Island the comic. Everyone got bitten by radioactive spiders. Anti-Venom cured the radioactivity." With no source I am not inclined to award points for this. As such, con also did not show that Gama radiation is not a disease. No points awarded for arguments.